Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Rubes

123 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills record after 12 games will be...

• 8-4, the talk of the conference
    • 7-5, sitting nicely
    • 6-6, hanging on for dear life
    • 5-7, pretty much out of it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never miss an opportunity, BF4E.

Thanks _ _ !

People need to lighten up and have some fun.

As I stated the news media kind of thanked EJ for sucking so bad it may have been the pivotal moment for the Bills either way. THE motivation or THE reason they missed out.

What a way to cover a story take both sides.

Did Buffalo Bills need to lose to Jacksonville Jaguars to get season on track? [1:55 AM]

Syracuse Post Standard reports: '"I just think we needed that in London," cornerback Stephon Gilmore said. "I think we're refocused now. I think the sky is the limit for this team. We don't want to feel that way again."'

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I predict that we beat the Patriots and then lose to the Texans. It would be such a Billsy thing to do.

If you throw in a win @KC the Bills would still control their own destiny.

If they win 2/3 they should still be on track to control their own destiny.

I made this handy chart to help with your rooting interests.

2daadc77b2e57e64d23178f9186b6912.jpg

NE , KC and Houston next 3 games , that will be tough.

@Jets @Cheats @KC Hou

Was the stretch that was going to identify the Bills as contenders or pretenders when the Schedule was announced in April.

Now we're living it Besides the Jags game the Bills have the inside track. They just need to win baby.

We will find out in the @KC game of the Bills are contenders.

The @Cheats game I'm completely writing off. Don't care if you call me a Pessimist, Optimist or a Realist.

Edited by 1B4IDie

I predict that we beat the Patriots and then lose to the Texans. It would be such a Billsy thing to do.

I'm kinda thinking the same except they'll beat the Pats then turn right around and lose to the Chiefs which of course is the more important of the two games.

I'm kinda thinking the same except they'll beat the Pats then turn right around and lose to the Chiefs which of course is the more important of the two games.

I don't think we'll be in a direct h2h with the Chiefs for a playoff spot. So as long as they get the win in Houston after that the Bills will still control their own destiny.

2 out of the next 3 and they're still an AFC playoff contender. Then it is on to the NFC East.

I think there is something to the "expect bad things to happen" of Bills fans. We should beat Kansas City. We should have beaten them last year. We should have beaten them the year before. This organisation has just found ways to throw away important games that it is talented enough to win.

Put it this way.... if we beat KC I will them be 90% confident we make the play-offs.

A realist.

This!

The reality is that a win like the Bills had over the Jets is pretty much unsustainable simply because lady luck had so much to do with that win. Two INT's & two fumbles aren't going to happen every game, and at times the pendulum swings the other way. Then, was this game an aberration in only 5 penalties for 44 yards or will we see the Bills giving the opponent 7 first downs again?

The Texans just beat the undefeated Bengals at Cincy, and the Chiefs pretty much dominated the Broncos at KC. The Bills currently at 5-4, and they could easily lose the next three. I give them no chance in New England to beat the unbeaten Patriots in New England.

My vote was 6-6.

A realist.

This!

The reality is that a win like the Bills had over the Jets is pretty much unsustainable simply because lady luck had so much to do with that win. Two INT's & two fumbles aren't going to happen every game, and at times the pendulum swings the other way. Then, was this game an aberration in only 5 penalties for 44 yards or will we see the Bills giving the opponent 7 first downs again?

The Texans just beat the undefeated Bengals at Cincy, and the Chiefs pretty much dominated the Broncos at KC. The Bills currently at 5-4, and they could easily lose the next three. I give them no chance in New England to beat the unbeaten Patriots in New England.

My vote was 6-6.

Are you saying that our way of winning is unsustainable???!!!!