"Experts" Picks Week 11 vs the Patriots (AKA Cheaters)

CodeMonkey

I don't care what the patriots are dealing with, or how difficult their last game was, until the trend of play one game against them kinda close, then lose, and a blowout, I am not counting on this game as a win for us. And nobody in the media will either.

sorry folks, this one is as close to a guaranteed loss as we'll have all season.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a computer to say the team with the better record wins?

No, but I think the experts need a computer to help them rank a team with a 3-4 record below a 5-3 record in the Power Rankings.

I just hope the Bills keep it close and don't self destruct.

A win would be Supercalifragilistic!!!

Yeah particularly true in tackle football for two reasons:

1) So few games are played in a season.

2) It is such a violent game that injuries happen frequently, and injuries can and usually do have a big impact on the games.

3) the ball is shaped so that it takes unusual bounces.

New England will lose this year, and whomever beats them will be considered a major upset. Why not us? We had some success the first game. New England has looked very beatable against Indy, Jets, and Giants. I reiterate, why not us? I am a renegade. Buffalo wins MNF in Foxboro.

Buffalo 31-Pats 23

I'll wait to see how Football Baby calls it.

I watched that once ... That kid didn't seem to be that happy doing it.

Plus, I think the baby used his right hand most of the time to pull the predicted winner

D(bag)Man from Cleveland

The New England Patriots hammer the Buffalo Bills at home to remain undefeated...Patriots coach Bill Belichick and QB Tom Brady no doubt are insulted that the spread isn't two touchdowns. Patriots, 30-10.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/11/dmans_nfl_picks_week_11_new_en.html

are insulted that the spread isn't two touchdowns? Say Whaaaaat?