Week 11: MNF Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Posted

26CornerBlitz

Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Patriots on MNF?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RyanTalbotBills

#Bills Must Showcase Sammy Watkins on Monday Night Football http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1613222-bills-must-showcase-sammy-watkins-on-mnf

Bills on the radio

Here’s where you can find Bills players on the radio airwaves Thursday.

7:30 am – Charles Clay on WGR 550 – Buffalo

2:00 pm – Stephon Gilmore on FAN 590 – Toronto

By Erik Scalavino - cheatriots.com
News and notes from Patriots practice and locker room interviews.

No he hasn't... Why is it only fools think Dareus disappeared? Guess they don't watch the games.

Hi ! fool here.

slacker and whiner.

but he might be coming around finally. might be on themaryjanes. not sure.

i watch. Marios has been a bit slack too btw.

Hi ! fool here.

slacker and whiner.

but he might be coming around finally. might be on themaryjanes. not sure.

i watch. Marios has been a bit slack too btw.

Mario has been slacking but if not for Dareus bringing the pressure Mariota wouldn't have thrown that INT at the end of the Titans game. So he has been doing well even before the bye week. Edited by Beef Jerky

I expect the Bills to win . NE has too many injuries, learned how the Giants played them and almost won.

NE had multiple backups and 3rd stringers playing on the OL vs NYG. Doesn't look like that will be the case vs Bills as they have 3 returning from injury including both starting OTs this week. Jamie Collins may be back as well on D. Missing Lewis and Edelman will be tough but at this point we don't know whether it's something they can overcome. Edited by YoloinOhio

2nd Chance: Rex, Bills ready to prove how far they've come since week 2 loss to Pats

By Sal Capaccio - WGR

3200658.jpg?1447913604

The last time the Bills and Patriots met, Tom Brady had a field day against the Buffalo defense, completing 38 of 59 passes for a whopping 466 yards and three touchdowns. The Pats defense ate up Bills QB Tyrod Taylor, sacking him eight times. And when the clock hit zeros after the fourth quarter, New England had rolled up over 500 yards of offense and 40 points.

Bills head coach Rex Ryan doesn’t take anything away from his opponent that day, saying “give them credit, they were that good. There is no question, they were that good that day, there is absolutely no question about it.”

But Ryan also firmly believes his team - and specifically his defense - is much better now, over two months later. In fact, when Ryan met the media Tuesday in Orchard Park, he used the phrase “we are better than that” or “I know we are better” seven different times.

Mario has been slacking but if not for Dareus bringing the pressure Mariota wouldn't have thrown that INT at the end of the Titans game. So he has been doing well even before the bye week.

I am not feeling it from MD as much, but he is coming around finally.

This is THE game where the whole line needs to show up, big time. Thats what Kyle would do!!

If by some miracle the Bills pull off a blowout win. Expect a loss the following week.

Why?

Let me guess: because Bills.

I'd say that @KC is a tough game regardless of what happens, because it's a road game in a notoriously tough place to play, and we'll be coming off a short-week on the road.

That said, how about we don't skip over the potential euphoria of beating our nemesis in an effort to mourn a loss we shouldn't take in consecutive games that haven't yet been played?

Why?

Let me guess: because Bills.

I'd say that @KC is a tough game regardless of what happens, because it's a road game in a notoriously tough place to play, and we'll be coming off a short-week on the road.

That said, how about we don't skip over the potential euphoria of beating our nemesis in an effort to mourn a loss we shouldn't take in consecutive games that haven't yet been played?

Can you really blame anyone? :lol:

Pats fans are cautiously optimistic but are fearful that the losses on offense will impact Brady's play this week. Pressure in the pocket is what we need and double Gronk or jump on his routes as there has to be an expectation Brady will go his way because of past success.

Buffalo needs to be aggressive and not sit on a lead if they get it. We've seen too many 4th quarter aand last minute comebacks from this team. Go Bills!