TNF Would you rather?

YoloinOhio

Going into prime time TNF game, who would you rather have?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. At Quarterback

2. 2. At running back

• Chris Ivory/Stevan Ridley
    • LeSean McCoy/Karlos Williams
  3. 3. At wide receiver/tight end

• Sammy Watkins/Robert Woods/Chris Hogan/Marcus Easley/Charles Clay
    • Brandon Marshall/Eric Decker/Jeremy Kerley/Kembrell Thompkins/James Cumberland

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the Jets wide receivers. Although Clay can be very good, he hasn't shown much the last several weeks. Just to play devils advocate, QB is closer than the poll indicates because Fitz is better at getting rid of the ball when pressured. The Jets have the DL that could make life miserable for Tyrod if he can't get rid of the ball a little quicker than he did last week. In last week's game, I was happy Tyrod got rid of the ball, but Suh had him in the grasp.

I voted for the Jets wide receivers. Although Clay can be very good, he hasn't shown much the last several weeks. Just to play devils advocate, QB is closer than the poll indicates because Fitz is better at getting rid of the ball when pressured. The Jets have the DL that could make life miserable for Tyrod if he can't get rid of the ball a little quicker than he did last week. In last week's game, I was happy Tyrod got rid of the ball, but Suh had him in the grasp.

their DL scares me the most too

The only segment I went with the jets was in Decker and Marshall. I love Sammy, but those two are solid, and big guys who out muscle you. Please bear in mind I'm not factoring in age, as that would change my vote to our guys, but if we're just talking about today, and only today, it will be tough to cover those guys.

McKelvin returning along with Darby and Gilmore makes for a strong group in the secondary. If no one gets hurt, and both Kyle Williams and Aaron Williams returns for the Patriots, we will be for the first time be completely healthy as a team.

It's almost like another bye, with a TNF game followed by a MNF game means 11 days off. That means we should be well rested with the final 6 games. If we can just win tonight, we could win our final 6 games. Dallas will be completely out of it by week 16, Philly's hot and cold, we can beat the Jets at home, and we better beat the Chiefs and Texans.

Agreed. Actually, this should have just been a poll about that. I think you'll find the Bills are much better off in all 3 of your selections.

instead of saying it should have been a poll about coaches, why don't you post a coach's poll? This poll has nothing to do with coaches. Edited by YoloinOhio

The only thing I had to actually contemplate was the WR's. Marshall is still as productive as ever and Decker is getting 50+ and a TD a game. They are not as dynamic as Watkins can be, but a good group none the less. I think Clay puts us over the top because they do not really have a threat at TE.