You thought the Bills' "Color Rush" Uni's were bad?

thebandit27

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more impressive, took him 2 minutes to come up with it....

not sure if I should be concerned that you already knew of that pic or not! B-)

I don't know if impressive is the word I would use (as you eluded to in your last comment), but it sure was hilarious...

You look good Wayne!

:lol:

I thought the Titans already wore that uniform.

It seems like only one team is getting a dramatically different uni. Pretty sure the jets are just wearing their normal colors tonight as well.

Edited by Big C

When I heard they are doing this color rush for the thursday night games, I looked at the schedule and wondered what they would do next week. Blue vs green would be too close. If I were the Jags, I would have petitioned for black. That gold is awful.

Here are the rest of the Thursday games.

Eagles vs Lions

Green vs Silver?

Packers vs Lions

Green vs Silver again?

Vikings vs Cards

Purple vs Red

Bucs vs Rams

Red vs Blue

Chargers vs Raiders

Lt. Blue vs Silver? I'm not sure about this one.

Looks like really only the Bills and Jags had to get something different, except maybe the Chargers vs Raiders game. Will the Packers go with green and gold or will they have new green pants?

I kind of like the idea, not sure yet how I feel about the red Bills jerseys though.

Edited by elroy16

Forget about the stupid third jerseys that teams wear (and they are stupid); the Jaguars primary jerseys are an absolute disgrace to the league. Been a proud uniform lover with respect to all sports since I was a kid and every time I see the Jaguars' (and the Bucs for that matter- whose 80's creamsicle uniforms were amazing by the way, even though everyone loves to make fun of them) uniforms and helmets, it actually makes me a little bit sad.

When I heard they are doing this color rush for the thursday night games, I looked at the schedule and wondered what they would do next week. Blue vs green would be too close. If I were the Jags, I would have petitioned for black. That gold is awful.

Here are the rest of the Thursday games.

Eagles vs Lions

Green vs Silver?

Packers vs Lions

Green vs Silver again?

Vikings vs Cards

Purple vs Red

Bucs vs Rams

Red vs Blue

Chargers vs Raiders

Lt. Blue vs Silver? I'm not sure about this one.

Looks like really only the Bills and Jags had to get something different, except maybe the Chargers vs Raiders game. Will the Packers go with green and gold or will they have new green pants?

I kind of like the idea, not sure yet how I feel about the red Bills jerseys though.

There are only 3 other color rush games:

Titans-Jags (see above)

Bucs-Rams (red vs. yellow)

Panthers-Cowboys (blue vs. white)

That photo is horrible, heavily doctored, and it is not particularly clear what this thing will actually look like.

A true, metallic gold uni could be kind of cool.

Then again, it could be heinous.

We'll have to wait and see.

Forget about the stupid third jerseys that teams wear (and they are stupid); the Jaguars primary jerseys are an absolute disgrace to the league. Been a proud uniform lover with respect to all sports since I was a kid and every time I see the Jaguars' (and the Bucs for that matter- whose 80's creamsicle uniforms were amazing by the way, even though everyone loves to make fun of them) uniforms and helmets, it actually makes me a little bit sad.

Yeah, their jerseys weren't quite so terrible before these new ones, but man they are some arena football garbage.