The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

45 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/facebook-apologizes-for-ban-franklin-graham-says-tech-giant-should-have-standard-based-on-gods-word

Hate speech is now defined as anything that angers gender fluid pansexuals. 

What a bunch of happy horseshit. 

Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed. 

Stop pretending you're Cato the Elder.  You're not even Kato Kaelin.  

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone know if repeatedly posting nonsense just for the sake of posting nonsense would be considered crusading?

Since when has attacking Islam ever been known as a 'Crusade'?

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Anyone want to place bets on how much diversity there is amongst their diversity officers?

There are two people named Brown.  Two people named White.  A Lee, some Hispanic names.  And a Gross, which represents the hygiene lifestyle choice of hippie Leftists

Just now, /dev/null said:

There are two people named Brown.  Two people named White.  A Lee, some Hispanic names.  And a Gross, which represents the hygiene lifestyle choice of hippie Leftists

There's also a "Dilip Das" and a "Regina McClinton."  

That list...that's made up, right?  There's a "Boaty McBoatFace" in there somewhere, right?

LOUIS CK’S POLITICALLY INCORRECT COMEDY DIDN’T CHANGE. YOU DID:

You might not think this kind of humor is funny, and that’s fine. Moreover, you might think Louis C.K., who initiated sexual situations with unwilling women, is a creepy person who has lost the right to joke about uncomfortable subjects. That’s also fine. But it would be silly to pretend that Louis C.K. has undergone some sort of change or deliberate pivot. He’s just doing his same old shtick.

But many in the media have seized upon the idea that Louis C.K. has suddenly became a right-winger—that his new material is some dramatic departure from his pre-scandal days as a woke comedy icon. “Audio of a New Louis C.K. Set Has Leaked, and It’s Sickening,” warns Slate, striking the tone of a nun listening to Eminem for the first time. The Daily Beast accuses Louis C.K. of “pandering to the alt-right,” which is quite the broad categorization; the tons of people—New Yorkers, presumably—who can be heard laughing in the background of the leaked footage would probably be surprised to learn that they take their cues from Richard Spencer.

I can’t recall very many people on the left complaining that Louis C.K. was pandering to pedophiles when he joked about normalizing child rape so that rapists would be more likely to let their child victims live. On the contrary, GQplaced that joke on its list of the 10 best Louis C.K. skits, hailing him as the most transgressive and celebrated comedian “of his generation.”

Those who suddenly find themselves balking at Louis C.K.’s edgy material should admit that the comedian didn’t really change. They did.

As Richard Fernandez has said, the torpedoes the left fired into the water to get Trump keep circling back on them. To the point where the left have become the far right Moral Majority of the late 1970s.

“I WON’T BACK DOWN” IS NO LONGER A TOM PETTY SONG: Kanye West Reaffirms His Support of Trump in His First Tweets of 2019.

“Trump all day,” he wrote, followed by dragon emojis — likely calling back to tweets from April in which he said he and Donald Trump share “dragon energy,” which he defined as “natural born leaders,” “very instinctive” and “great foresight.”

“They will not program me. Blacks are 90% Democrats,” West tweeted. “That sounds like control to me.”

“One of my favorite of many things about what the Trump hat represents to me is that people can’t tell me what to do because I’m black,” he said. “From now on I’m performing with my mutherf*cking hat on.”

Fight the power! And yes, that’s exactly what he’s doing.