Phoniest phony of the phonies

4merper4mer

To clarify about Hawking because his affliction is one that is truly sad. It is not why I consider him a phony. i consider him a phony because he basically says that he knows everything. He even wrote a movie about himself called The Theory of Everything. EVERYTHING. If he knew everything why hasn't he solved all the problems? Huh? PHONY. So phony that the award is partially named for him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Myers

Interesting but that is a tough one. I can tell a lot about a person by the look on their face. With Myers wearing that mask all the time it is impossible to say. I have to say that absent facial expressions the body language seems to be the genuine article. Just simply cold blooded and methodical.

I don't want to stifle anyone's input but the original intent of the thread was to be about real people, not movie characters.

Interesting but that is a tough one. I can tell a lot about a person by the look on their face. With Myers wearing that mask all the time it is impossible to say. I have to say that absent facial expressions the body language seems to be the genuine article. Just simply cold blooded and methodical.

I don't want to stifle anyone's input but the original intent of the thread was to be about real people, not movie characters.

Nah, different guy. Mike Myers is this messed up kid that was in the same looney bin that I was. He was strange and crazy strong, but he escaped a long time ago. Mentioned something about hanging with his sister. Can't recall him ever wearing a mask while I knew him.