Dallas/Philly

eball

I was just about to give Cassel some props for his play with newfound best friend Beasley when he pulled a Cassel (pick 6) to give Philly the lead.

Now Cassel just did an EJ spin away from the line of scrimmage and completed a 25-yard jump ball to Dez to tie it! Crazy game.

Edited by eball

The two consecutive PI calls on the Cowboys' last drive were each as bad as the call on Robey in London--and that's saying a lot. And then the (overturned) fumble call on the next to last play by Philly was just a disgrace.

The two consecutive PI calls on the Cowboys' last drive were each as bad as the call on Robey in London--and that's saying a lot. And then the (overturned) fumble call on the next to last play by Philly was just a disgrace.

It sounded as if Collinsworth wanted to say more about it as well. In the past I've heard him go off on those types of calls. I bet they've been told not to get stuck on the awful officiating when calling the game.

Edited by What a Tuel

Both of these teams are very beatable. Even when Romo comes back.

There are two, maybe three, excellent teams in this league -- Pats***, Bungles, and then either Carolina or GB. You can throw the rest in a trash bag and pull anyone out in a given week.

There are two, maybe three, excellent teams in this league -- Pats***, Bungles, and then either Carolina or GB. You can throw the rest in a trash bag and pull anyone out in a given week.

GB has been far from excellent. I would say that Denver is a really good team mainly due to their D - but they play very undisciplined and as we saw yesterday they are not perfect.

They are insanely better with romo. Guess they need to hit draft for a new Rb though. Mcfaddens only gonna give you so much before he gets hurt again.

At least we're finally in that trash bag..

By the way, anyone here wish Whaley had risked a 7th round pick on La'el Collins this May? What a beast.

Idk something seems odd about it

Like the whole league knew the guy got !@#$ed over so let him pick his spot idk just seems odd no one risked a late pick