Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

Sammy Watkins: "You've Gotta Be Aware" (4:23)
WR Sammy Watkins talked with the media about his health, Rex's support of Clemson, facing Revis and more.

Tuesday injury report
Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the New York Jets.

Watch: Bills Resting, Recovering for Jets (2:43)
With a quick turnaround for their next game, the players talk about how they'll prepare for the Jets, and Sammy Watkins talks about his matchup with Darrelle Revis.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They owned the Jets big time last year. If they fall short this year it's gonna make Ryan look pretty bad.

Well , it's not exactly the same Jets team. Subtract Geno Smith, replace with Fitz. Add Marshall, healthy Decker, Revis, Cromartie. Their biggest problem areas have been shored up. Don't expect this game to be anything like the Geno - driven turnover fests a year ago.

i posted it but I think everyone's ignoring it. :lol: Really wish Mangold wasn't playing but if Dareus is worth his salt it should not matter.

if

gonna be a tough game. jeery hughes better play nice. mostly.

look for the Oline to be the difference again

Well , it's not exactly the same Jets team. Subtract Geno Smith, replace with Fitz. Add Marshall, healthy Decker, Revis, Cromartie. Their biggest problem areas have been shored up. Don't expect this game to be anything like the Geno - driven turnover fests a year ago.

absolutely agree. By the same token, the Bills aren't the same either.

Bowles: Mangold Will Play (8:07)
Jets HC Not Confident Cromartie & Colon Will Be Available Thursday Night.

Decker: 'This Is Going to Be a Battle' (2:07).
Green & White Hope to Stack the Wins in November

Folk Looks Ahead, Bullock Takes Over (2:22)
New Jets K Says He's Ready to Play at High Level.

Smith: 'No One Should Be Surprised' (1:40)
Jets QB Remains Focused on the Challenge Ahead.

Notes/Quotes: Jets DBs Will Fight On
Green & White Seek to Improve Technique in Pass Defense & Reopen Holes for Run Game.

Behind Enemy Lines: Mario Williams (4:08)
Buffalo Bills Defensive Lineman Speaks with the New York Media.

Lol Pryors not wrong.

In a way it's the same **** a lot of us fans have been yelling about all year with the defense.

Its actually not at all the same. What Pryor is referring to is that last year Rex played the guys he had on the roster. The roster was egregiously depleted in the secondary by Idzik. If Pryor is only useful as a conventional in the box strong safety and Rex made their 1st round pick cover TEs and he looked like he was on skates most of the time, well, he may just not be such a great safety. And, fwiw, in position, or out of position, he's not playing at all this week. Edited by YoloinOhio

Do you believe in Fitzmagic?

Defense remains the New York Jets' calling card, but the offense has flashed a lot more potential than many anticipated. Jeffri Chadiha says Ryan Fitzpatrick and Co. could take this team to another level.

Bills vs. Jets Preview (3:18)

Colleen Wolfe and Ike Taylor preview the Thursday Night matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Jets.

Hilarious. I know McCoy meant that as a huge compliment, but if you guys remember the movie, he never got what football was all about until the end of the game. TT already gets it. I really like him. He interviews very well and seems very genuine, and places the team first.

I also loved watching him protect himself. He ran, but he slid well, and did not take unnecessary chances like he did in the beginning of the season. We need him for the entire year, as I have zero confidence in EJ. BTW- Now that his fully guaranteed rookie contract is up next year, watch him get cut next year.