Whaley is asleep at the wheel.

FireChan

Not just points! I'm sure there's a trophy or medal somewhere! Please inquire with the Moderators.

(But since it's Tuesday, there might be double points.)

oh Boy! do you think so !!

I have never gotten a trophy.

Very excited Augie! thanks :thumbsup:

i will surely be waiting for the mail man each day.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me get this straight...Rex Ryan should be fired for having all this talent on the team and only a 3-4 record. AND Whaley should be fired for not getting enough talent on our roster. Interesting. Rex gets fired for not doing enough with all the talent Whaley has supplied him and Whaley gets fired for not having enough talent on the team. This is just too funny.

^THIS^

oh Boy! do you think so !!

I have never gotten a trophy.

Very excited Augie! thanks :thumbsup:

i will surely be waiting for the mail man each day.

Any day the mail man comes is a good day.... you know... as long as you're alive to know he came by. It may be another day before your trophy arrives. Oh, and "Free Beer Tomorrow".

Any day the mail man comes is a good day.... you know... as long as you're alive to know he came by. It may be another day before your trophy arrives. Oh, and "Free Beer Tomorrow".

okay this is getting crazy. I am in to heaven aren't I ?

It's a she, and she is a fiddle player! Love my mail lady actually

just looked in the fridge an there is plenty of beer which means its free.

maybe i should call into work and see what else really cools happens to me?

okay this is getting crazy. I am in to heaven aren't I ?

It's a she, and she is a fiddle player! Love my mail lady actually

just looked in the fridge an there is plenty of beer which means its free.

maybe i should call into work and see what else really cools happens to me?

Oh NO! Mail CARRIER. I hope I don't get banned! My bad. :(

Man, I hope the Bills beat Miami this weekend otherwise people will be calling for the strength and conditioning coach to be fired.

Good point! What do we know about the guy? We need to get him on the list! Never too early to be prepared.....

Exactly. And that's why he was also consulted about Rex and his opinion mattered - he wasn't just some guy on the sideline that was going to like it or lump it.

He is, roughly, Rex's equal organisationally.

You don't hire your equals.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Sorry but Pegula should have had zero say in hiring of Bills head coach. Rex is the wrong guy for the players Whaley has brought in. Just because he can make smart business decisions does not translate to build a winning NFL franchise. I would imagine that all NFL owners are savy businessmen.... clearly the ones who are more hands off in terms of personel are much more sucessful

Do you think a GM in most likely the final year of his contract tells his new boss the owner (who would offer an extension if warranted) that he shouldn't hire the HC? Ralph hired HC's so why wouldn TPegs/KPegs?

I swear Rod Serling had this thread and others in mind when he created the Twilight Zone television show.

The Bills are 18-21 under Whaley, roster talent or not. And he's not a Pegula hire either.

The trade deadline is almost upon us, and he hasn't made a single move to salvage this season. Cleveland and SF are having fire sales Doug! Get on the phone!

Just another nail in his coffin.

He did enough in the off season this year to carry him, the only thing is getting all of the players healthy & them all being on the field long enough to get a feel for the scheme .

But being Bills fans we all want miracles right off the bat !! Instant gratification !!

He did enough in the off season this year to carry him, the only thing is getting all of the players healthy & them all being on the field long enough to get a feel for the scheme .

But being Bills fans we all want miracles right off the bat !! Instant gratification !!

He's been here three years. Instant gratification?

I agree somewhat. But that wasn't what I was talking about. He doesn't make rash decisions. He's not going to fire Whaley and surely not going to fire Rex after one season when the team hasn't had one game this year with all offensive players healthy and lost their starting QB, first two WR and 1-2 RB. That's the reason we lost. No team wins with that. None.

Yes EJ sucked. Yes the defense is not playing well. Yes Rex was outcoached in three games. But the fact is, no team wins with that kind of list. The backup QBs in this league suck. When you can run or pass because you don't have players you suck. That is what happened. We have new coaches and new players and new systems and they didn't get a chance to play together much and didn't get into champions overnight. You don't fire guys when that happens. The last few weeks Bills fans have been entirely embarrassing. And yes I know we have played like crap and I was furious at Rex and think he made all kinds of mistakes.

Bingo. I knew I had to pretty much stay away from all Bills talk after the game in London. Luckily that was only the start of my European vacation =)