Titans fire Ken Whisenhunt

YoloinOhio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly did the Titans expect after the horrible season last year then drafting and starting a rookie QB this year

Not defending Whisenhunt whose only success as head coach was with Warner but what was the expectation here?

I doubt anyone watched Titans-Texans on Sunday but from what I heard they were getting Mettenberger killed with his protection philosophy, trying to block Watt 1:1 etc. Mariota already hurt. And I've heard Wiz is a stubborn SOB. Probably got into it with owner.

I doubt anyone watched Titans-Texans on Sunday but from what I heard they were getting Mettenberger killed with his protection philosophy, trying to block Watt 1:1 etc. Mariota already hurt. And I've heard Wiz is a stubborn SOB. Probably got into it with owner.

Week at least they tried to block watt. We put a rookie tackle against him 1:1.

And I'm not that stubborn.

Mularkey should be able to get the most out of that team...

Im kidding. He's an idiot.

I think Mularkey will do really well there.

What the Titans need is someone who will call more triple reverses and halfback passes. He's the right guy for the job.

If Pagano gets fired, 3-3 on Bills opposing HCs who we beat this year getting the ax

I feel like this is an insult.

It's like these owners are saying: "Look, if you can't even beat the Bills, then you're fired."