Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

Campbell Looks Ahead To Bills Game (13:34)
Dolphins Interim Head Coach Dan Campbell meets with the media to discuss many of the key storylines surrounding Sunday's upcoming AFC East showdown in Buffalo. Watch for Campbell's comments on the possibility of activating rookie RB Jay Ajayi and listen as he shares insight on his message to the players regarding the upcoming stretch of games.

NOTEBOOK: Moore’s Broken Nose On The Mend; Other Notes
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

Dolphins quarterback gets some good-natured ribbing from his coach and teammates.

INJURY REPORT: Parker, Kovacs Miss Practice

Get the latest injury updates from the Dolphins and Bills heading into Sunday’s AFC East showdown at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

James Staying Involved While Rehabbing Toe Injury

Sunday’s game against the Buffalo Bills this weekend will mark the first time James will miss a game either in the NFL or even going back to his days at the University of Tennessee.

Chris McCain Looking To Make An Impact

McCain is among the players the team will be looking towards to step up and help fill the void following the injury to Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp it's come to this. We are the Jags.

@OmarKelly: I want Dan Campbell to become the Dolphins' next head coach. Love him! But if he can't beat a Rex Ryan led team he isn't the guy. Sorry!

@OmarKelly: The journey starts now, this week. Today. A loss to Buffalo is completely unacceptable. Do better! Work harder! Prepare to succeed!

Edited by YoloinOhio

@OmarKelly: I want Dan Campbell to become the Dolphins' next head coach. Love him! But if he can't beat a Rex Ryan led team he isn't the guy. Sorry!

@OmarKelly: The journey starts now, this week. Today. A loss to Buffalo is completely unacceptable. Do better! Work harder! Prepare to succeed!

This better be on their bulletin board….about time we punch someone in the mouth for coming into our house.

Where have you been? We've been an automatic easy win to other teams for the last 15 years.

It's Omar Kelly. He's a jackass.

I can't wait to see what this offense will look like if we have a healthy:

TT

Harvin

Miller

Henderson

Watkins

Karlos Williams

Then we also get McKelvin, and hopefully Graham is back to 100%. I think it's almost certain Kyle Williams will no be back until the Patriots.

I wouldnt expect Harvin back this week

CBF

IF Charles Clay liked the offer the Bills made him he'd have signed it by now. You do realize it has been 6 days?

According to sources, the Dolphins are DEFINITELY trying to trade Mike Wallace, and Charles Clay is on the verge of re-signing.