Week 8 games around the league

YoloinOhio

Not sure why everyone is so confident we can beat the Jets with Geno as opposed to the Jets with Fitz...I don't like our chances against the Jets with Namath.

I suppose I'd rather play against Geno than Fitz but it sure looks like Geno has improved a bit.

Because Geno is a turnover about to happen and the Bills beat him twice last year. He will generally give the game away. Fitz has limitations, but is a bit more careful with the ball. He can look ok at times . Smith looks the same as before to me.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawks' Ricardo Lockette got clocked on a return block. Went down like a sack of flour, didn't move at all for a good three minutes at least.

They're carting him off now, and he's at least moving his hands. Still...scary ****.

I tell ya, the kickoff is on the endangered list. I like no saint's idea of giving the kicking the team the option of putting the ball automatically at the 20 or kicking (thus still allowing onside kicks).

That Giants-Saints stat line is insane. Combined 1030 total yards. Combined 840 yards passing. 70 completions. 63 first downs.

The Saints had 35 of those 63 first downs. I can't remember a recent three-game stretch where the Bills had 35 first downs.

I tell ya, the kickoff is on the endangered list. I like no saint's idea of giving the kicking the team the option of putting the ball automatically at the 20 or kicking (thus still allowing onside kicks).

I think this happened on a punt , not a KO, right?

That Giants-Saints stat line is insane. Combined 1030 total yards. Combined 840 yards passing. 70 completions. 63 first downs.

The Saints had 35 of those 63 first downs. I can't remember a recent three-game stretch where the Bills had 35 first downs.

the TD montage on Red Zone tonight is going to be epic (and long)

CSwwrdbWcAMNFX6.jpg

@si_nfl

13 passing touchdowns. 101 points. @SI_DougFarrar on an insane, historic Saints–Giants game http://on.si.com/1k2Tk2V

That yardage total is nothing: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199209130sfo.htm

I don't care if he does. It won't mean Schitt to the outcome of the game either way.

I disagree. Jerking around with goofy comments or sending IK out a a Captain would show how Rex doesn't take the game seriously. He's hoping to grab a headline. Win the game and move on without any theatrics.

Wowwwwww!!! Geno got rocked!!!

The team makes themselves look like a bunch of asses when they can't execute.

Would rather lose without fanfare than have to lose AND take foot out of mouth every other week.

If Geno brings the Jets back to win I am not feeling good about our chances. Neither Geno or Fitz are pushovers despite popular belief.