Week 8 games around the league

YoloinOhio

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis really hadn't done anything to that point. He sat on his couch for a year and 32 teams passed on signing him in 2014. If we were playing him now, seeing as he is thriving in Brady offense, Rex wouldn't say that. Probably shouldn't have said it back then either, but hasn't said anything since that wasn't glowing about any opponent.

True. And again , it was no big deal. Just a lighthearted way of saying " they've got Brady and Gronkowski, and that Edelman catches a ton of balls and you think I'm worrying about some unknown RB? Affected the game absolutely zilch.

You sure about that? I haven't seen any great coaches not get animated.

It was a joke . Some guys around here think you have to be a personality free mannequin a la Jauron to be a good coach for some reason.

That too is true. So was the post you quoted.

So you think that he sent the o-line out as captains without any pretense?

Maybe he wanted to empower the O line because they needed to run the ball seeing EJ was starting. Who knows. I know I didn't care. If it was a jab at Marrone then I think it's humorous. Marrone was a jagoff . I don't think it had any bearing on the game , though. Not enough to care about it .

Good call...not sure what you didn't like, they got it right

There was no way that wasn't a forward pass. Refs are a joke.

Maybe he wanted to empower the O line because they needed to run the ball seeing EJ was starting. Who knows. I know I didn't care. If it was a jab at Marrone then I think it's humorous. Marrone was a jagoff . I don't think it had any bearing on the game , though. Not enough to care about it .

It has bearing when you lose unless you're ok with ridicule.

It has bearing when you lose unless you're ok with ridicule.

I didn't hear that get ridiculed. The performance of the QB was probably ridiculed after that disaster, but I heard nothing about the captains. Obviously Rdx doesn't expect to lose, which is good. But I don't feel ridicule if my team loses. I just hope they bounce back and win the next game.