Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Especially in Buffalo. Probably more Dbags in Buffalo than all of the other NFL cities combined. If you want proof go to a Bills home game. Bills fans = Walmart shoppers Both have funny videos made about them.

I don't agree with that at all.

And as someone that's been a season ticket holder for 27 years, I can tell you that 90% of the riffraff at the Ralph comes from Canada.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THERE is something we can all rally around (except you, CBF)!!! 'MURICA!!!!

I'm not saying that to slam Canadians. It's merely something I've noticed on a consistent basis.

Who cares if they're from Canada they're still Bills fans and they're still at the home games. Where else can you go and see people pizzzing in the sinks?? You would have to rate Bills fans in the savage category.

I actually don't have to rate Bills fans the way you say I have to--believe it or not.

Sure, out of the 70k+ people that attend the games, there are some that get way too drunk and act stupid.

Shocking that when you put 70k+ people in one place and serve alcohol there exists some bad behavior.

If you use the minority of fans to disrespect the people of Buffalo, you're misguided.

I'm not the one dogging him for not playing because he's injured. You're the one insinuating he's a sandbagger. So for that to be true, it would mean he was cleared to play and wimped out. You made the insinuation, YOU prove it.

Kelly the Dog already proved me wrong.

Who cares if they're from Canada they're still Bills fans and they're still at the home games. Where else can you go and see people pizzzing in the sinks?? You would have to rate Bills fans in the savage category.

Fun police here to end pissing in sinks ?

Peeing in sinks and outside is underrated.

I'm not saying that to slam Canadians. It's merely something I've noticed on a consistent basis.

I actually don't have to rate Bills fans the way you say I have to--believe it or not.

Sure, out of the 70k+ people that attend the games, there are some that get way too drunk and act stupid.

Shocking that when you put 70k+ people in one place and serve alcohol there exists some bad behavior.

If you use the minority of fans to disrespect the people of Buffalo, you're misguided.

Your not wrong.

I know that there is a lot of bus packages for Bills games and a lot of Canadians think that since they dont have to worry about driving, they can get as drunk as they want which is sad because there are so many Canadian fans like myself who like to enjoy the game sober

CBF

Your not wrong.

I know that there is a lot of bus packages for Bills games and a lot of Canadians think that since they dont have to worry about driving, they can get as drunk as they want which is sad because there are so many Canadian fans like myself who like to enjoy the game sober

CBF

What?!?! You were HAMMERED at the home opener!!!

Yeah I asked a sober habs fan at a sabres game once why so many of the habs fans were hammered to the point of puking during the games on a consistent basis. His answer was the bus packages. All you can drink on the bus combined with no driving had many "trying to get their moneys worth" with beer consumption on the way to the game.

Guys gets dogged by beer-swilling losers because, like every other player on bye, he takes a vacation and is naive enough to share photos of his baby girl (the light of his life) having fun. Guy gets mad and says up yours, losers. He's right. I follow his posts on Facebook etc and I have never once see him belittle someone for not doing their job, let alone having an injury or disability. His profession and income have NOTHING to do with it. He has a contract with the Buffalo Bills, not the "fans". He worked hard to get where he is. These beer-swilling losers think what he does is easy, why aren't they doing it? Maybe he shouldn't have responded but he had every right to do so. The losers make excuses saying they're frustrated. They're so stupid they apparently think the team is happy...? WTF.

I've seen Bills fans in bad lights over the past 30 years but this year is ridiculous. They're almost worse than the bandwagoning, ignorant Seahawk fans out here. Grow the hell up. If winning is the only thing that matters there are 5 undefeated teams, go cheer for them.

I take exception to this post.

I have no problem with Watkins getting pissed..I have no problem with "fans" giving the hard time. he makes himself available to abuse via the internet, he needs to know someone will get under his skin eventually.

signed

Beer swilling losers. com

Not just the president

I lead by example.

any entertainer that belittles his audience is rather poor at his job. it's akin to bob hope on a uso tour telling the gi's they made a mistake by enlisting. i'm guessing Sammy won't ever be doing any free tours tho.

no its not akin to that whatsoever. Bob Hope and his USO tours are so not similar.

You really do not like him, i might guess?

I am....former player and coach

aww shoot.

birddog60, although i love him as i do all . Just got hisself in a mess of a tangle.

being on page 34 of this, i do love a great storyline!

Edited by 3rdand12

Yeah I asked a sober habs fan at a sabres game once why so many of the habs fans were hammered to the point of puking during the games on a consistent basis. His answer was the bus packages. All you can drink on the bus combined with no driving had many "trying to get their moneys worth" with beer consumption on the way to the game.

Exactly

CBF

Going to a Bills game is like stepping into a parallel dimension, almost like how life would be with no rules/laws.

It is an amazing experience.

Similar to a Grateful Dead (RIP) or Phish concert.

Complete FREEDOM!!

Imo

Going to a Bills game is like stepping into a parallel dimension, almost like how life would be with no rules/laws.

It is an amazing experience.

Similar to a Grateful Dead (RIP) or Phish concert.

Complete FREEDOM!!

Imo

There was an article recently against Hot dogs health benefits. I read it in the D&C.

A player was quoted.. roughly " The game day is fantasy land, a chance to escape for a while " of course this is about eating hot dogs. But i think it explains some things in regard to perspectives