Chris Brown's job - gotta be difficult after all these years

I think that many of us would love to be the lead (team employed) journalist for a pro sports team. You get to use your creativity, cover the sport you love, travel with the team, be around world-class athletes, etc.

Having said that, I don't think that I could do Chris Brown's job for nearly as long as he has. Trying to find the positives for this sorry franchise has to wear you down.

By necessity, he has become THE master turd polisher.

I go to the Bills official site for the past few years, just to see how much sheen they've been able to put on the current turd.

He's a trooper.

I think that many of us would love to be the lead (team employed) journalist for a pro sports team. You get to use your creativity, cover the sport you love, travel with the team, be around world-class athletes, etc.

Having said that, I don't think that I could do Chris Brown's job for nearly as long as he has. Trying to find the positives for this sorry franchise has to wear you down.

I go to the Bills official site for the past few years, just to see how much sheen they've been able to put on the current turd.

He's a trooper.

IMO John Murphy takes the crown as the master "turd polisher".

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

He's a trooper.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Brown

The Chris brown job is much easier than a real journalist job. You don't even have to try to be balanced. Everyone loves the drivel especially when the team is winning. With 60 players and 40 coaches it's easily to find some positive story all the time.

Word is he interned at pravda during his junior year abroad.

IMO John Murphy takes the crown as the master "turd polisher".

I think that this is so sad. I thought he was pretty impartial until he started working for the team. Now he is a major spin artist or "turd polisher" as you say.

He's a trooper.

Not so, as is apparent to anyone reading the first thread page on this site today...

He's a trooper.

Lol , hilarious. Great post. Seriously, the best laugh I've had on this board in some time, need a sense of humor with this team.