I guarantee the Bills will not lose...

KingRex

next week!

This about the level of confidence I have in I have in King Rex. The King is dead (or at least not moving very much). Long live the king

If there's a team that could figure out how to lose in a bye week, it's our Buffalo Bills. Maybe Jerry Hughes will commit some sort of egregious personal foul against the Mayor or the Pope or something and the league will penalize us a game

Good ole Harvey Johnson. Those were the days!

I'm always a little bit surprised that whenever there is a discussion of the worst head coach in the history of the NFL, Harvey Johnson's name is not at least mentioned. In two interim gigs as Bills' head coach, Johnson compiled a stunning 2-23-1 record, a winning percentage of 8%. Amazingly, one of the two wins was over the Joe Namath led New York Jets, who went on to win the Super Bowl that year.

Was it 1985 when the Greg Bell led Bills beat the Cowboys? he had like an 85 yard run early in the game. Am I senile? The Bills were what, 2-14 that year?

Tom Landry characterized the game as 'the worst loss of my career' to a Bills team coached by Hank Bullough who once famously said of one victorious opponent (I do not know which team it was), 'they took the sails out of our wind'.

Tom Landry characterized the game as 'the worst loss of my career' to a Bills team coached by Hank Bullough who once famously said of one victorious opponent (I do not know which team it was), 'they took the sails out of our wind'.

look at the 1985 roster... tell me that team didn't have some star power up and coming. there's no Bruce Smith or Darryl Talley on this squad

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/1985.htm

This joke is hillarious! Wow! It was just as funny as the last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that.And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that.

Almost as funny as people who say the Bills will win... the cointoss!

I have been a Bills fan for the last 22 years. This is the lowest point of my career as a fan.

Really? A loss by the back up QB with a ton of other injuries? This is far from the lowpoint of the past 21 years.

I think the 31 point shutout of NE to open the season followed by the 31-0 shutout against them was a pretty low ending so show how far we went that season...

Starting out 0-8 was pretty low.

Playing our way out of the playoff after starting 5-2 with edwards was pretty bad.

Realizing how bad we missed on maybin was bad.

Having Trump as a new owner would have been bad.

Losing against the steelers in week 17 in '04/'05 was bad.

We are 3-4. We have a week off to gather ourselves and rest. We get our starting QB back. We hopefully get at least our WR1 and dynamic RB2 back.

Our backup QB cost us 2 games. Our starting QB is chomping at the bit to lead this team again and win some ball games. If we can stay injury free we will be fine. Im not saying we will make the playoffs, im not saying we wont. But we wont see a 6 play series that includes 3 turnovers with TT at the helm.

The only thing I take away from seeing EJ lose these last two games... is how amazing it is that Cassel stepped in for Brady and won 11 games. And we traded away cassell for peanuts.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

I have been a Bills fan for the last 22 years. This is the lowest point of my career as a fan.

Every year we all say this--- I am on 39 years as a fan- started going to the games at age 5 and I cant count the first four as I was still picking my nose and crapping my pants. From incubation this team has been an abortion. Look no further to our overall win percentage in the NFL.

Edited by billsfan_34