I guarantee the Bills will not lose...

KingRex

This joke is hillarious! Wow! It was just as funny as the last year. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that.And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that.

Almost as funny as people who say the Bills will win... the cointoss!

Honestly,, It's not nearly as funny as wanting EJ to start against the fish though.

Was it 1985 when the Greg Bell led Bills beat the Cowboys? he had like an 85 yard run early in the game. Am I senile? The Bills were what, 2-14 that year?

1984. I remember it because the Bills were 0-11. I was living in Dallas and wore my Bills shirt to a down home breakfast joint in Garland (Dallas suburb). Lots of snide looks (they didn't like Yankees), and the locals were all feeling cockly. Memorable win for me when we beat them in Dallas that day. Bills went on to win one more to go 2-14. When things are that low, you take comfort in small miracles. Oh they also went 2-14 the next year. Lean times as a Bills fan.

The only thing I take away from seeing EJ lose these last two games... is how amazing it is that Cassel stepped in for Brady and won 11 games. And we traded away cassell for peanuts.

You know, Cassell didn't look so hot yesterday, either. Based on the play of EJ and Cassell during preseason, the Bills kept the right QB. Remember, EJ had more scoring drives than even TT did in Preseason! Whaley, Rex, etc had every reason to believe EJ turned the corner; He didn't but let's not think we'd be 5-2 if he were our backup right now.

Edited by saundena

We need to steal all the QBs of every draft til we find one. Draft 7 QBs next year. If none of them pan out, draft another 7 tge year after. Put all 7 QBs on the Oline, go 0-16 and hope next year's 1st overall pick is a good QB.

Seriously?

OK, 22 years....I guess you need more like 32 years to truly appreciate pain and suffering

Now let's take a look a closer look at pain and suffering. You, have witnessed 4 super bowls in a row (although ended in heartbreak but still). Me? 1st time I officially started watching the Bills and rooting for them is the year we got Bledsoe. All I know is pain and suffering. I've NEVER seen the Bills in the playoffs. You have. Which is worse?

We need to steal all the QBs of every draft til we find one. Draft 7 QBs next year. If none of them pan out, draft another 7 tge year after. Put all 7 QBs on the Oline, go 0-16 and hope next year's 1st overall pick is a good QB.

I would argue that Whaley has tried really hard to find us a QB, but good ones are hard to find. Since Whaley took over, we've had the following 15 QBs on staff at one time or other:

Tarvaris Jackson

Fitz

Tuel Time

Kevin Kolb

Thaddeus Lewis

Matt Lienert

Kyle Orton

Dennis Dixon

Matt Flynn

EJ Manuel

Matt Cassell

Jordon Palmer

Tyrod Taylor

Matt Sims

Vaughan

I may have missed one or two. 9 of these guys are presently on NFL rosters.