Karlos needs to get back on the field

billsfan_34

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get Karlos back next week im all for having him and Shady on the field at the same time. if Roman has a clue split Shady out due to the lack of receivers. As of right now it makes the most sense IMO.

Let's not get carried away, I like Karlos, but in his one start he averaged 2.2 ypc, I'm ok with having McCoy being our primary back.

When Karlos and Shady are back, the offense will be MUCH improved. Not to mention having TT and hopefully Watkins. Miami game (after the bye) should hopefully have a near return to health for the team.

Let's not get carried away, I like Karlos, but in his one start he averaged 2.2 ypc, I'm ok with having McCoy being our primary back.

McCoy opens up the running game for Karlos. Plus, I believe we had no WR's in the game Karlos started, letting the team stack against Karlos.

When Karlos and Shady are back, the offense will be MUCH improved. Not to mention having TT and hopefully Watkins. Miami game (after the bye) should hopefully have a near return to health for the team.

McCoy opens up the running game for Karlos. Plus, I believe we had no WR's in the game Karlos started, letting the team stack against Karlos.

No he won't.

This is insane give the guy the time sick of seeing athletes ruin careers and lives rushed back

I thought this was a plan all along they didn't want him flying to London rest 4 weeks come back with fresh legs and head

People need rest but at some point its time to play. Its a profession they chose just like I chose to go to combat-many times. Ailments were plentiful but I still fought. Its a tough world my friend.

Splitting Shady out is a smart choice imo due to our depleted wr corps---2 TE alignments is an option as well. Alternate between the two can be beneficial. Of course shady has to run the ball too.

I think it's a mistake to rush Leodis back this week. Keep him practicing but keep him off the field this sunday. He could use an additional 2 weeks to recover IMO.

I wasnt saying this week---after the bye for sure. We need him down the stretch. Maybe he can play WR also lol

I think it's a mistake to rush Leodis back this week. Keep him practicing but keep him off the field this sunday. He could use an additional 2 weeks to recover IMO.

Did you examine him?

Just like with McCoy, it seems that many fans want the player to rest ' a couple more weeks' regardless of what the player and team dr's say.