Freddie crashes car in drag race with Marshawn

ksm27

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is, IMO, exactly what happened. There was no racing, it's just a guy probably showing off his slick new wheels to his teammate but with no actual idea how to drive it. So he starts showing off and plows his car into a stop sign. No big deal, apart from the fact that people shouldn't be able to purchase cars like this without showing they can actually drive them. There's being able to drive a regular car, and there's a beast like this.

Anyways, this speaks nothing to Fred's character. Even if he is racing in a parking lot, who cares? He and whoever he's racing know the risk and at least they aren't doing it on regular streets.

These are not "new wheels." Clearly FJax had this car PRIOR to being cut form the Bills, (i.e. the NYS plate).

They May be competing in straightaway. there are not competing in the corners. A drag race? Yes? A road course and a vette will get smoked. Run against a mid engine and again the vette faster with more HP, not competitive on the turns.

dont be too quick to consider the C7 a C6. These guys really nailed it. its a supercar when installing the z06 package, as mentioned above. Set new records at The Ring , it did !!

Head and shoulders above the previous series.

Not a vette guy or muscle cars much any more as i run boosted 4 cylinder jap cars. But this one is a whole lotta car.

And yes folks should get training and education to drive that much horsepower. things happen very quickly

Times have changed for the Corvette BPA.

what the hell Fred needs one for i have no idea, lol

funny how this got spun by the media so quick and folks just assumed it was true enough.

maybe a lesson here ?

That you have.

LOL

He was nothing but trouble in Buffalo. Seattle's problem now.

exactly.

Ha Ha Pete C.

You got a couple thugs playing for you. Good luck with that!!

/s

I've gotten rear ended by people not paying attention, that's it. People I've known who have caused accidents, I called them out for being irresponsible as well.

I as rear ended at a stop light by a woman who said she had no idea what happened. Pushed me and my son through the intersection so it could have gone very badly.

This was in my 160+ mph indulgence.

I was also driven into a curb by a kid doing a blind lane change. **** happens.

we all need to be aware of others and respect their safety.

But hitting a pole in a parking lot is hilarious.

damned kids

Ironically, I avoided an accident on the way home from work today when I noticed two drivers not paying attention to the lane change rules during rush hour. I decided to head to another lane, and not 2 seconds later they slammed into each other. Maybe it's the area I live in, but I get overly annoyed by bad drivers doing stupid things.

Ironically, I avoided an accident on the way home from work today when I noticed two drivers not paying attention to the lane change rules during rush hour. I decided to head to another lane, and not 2 seconds later they slammed into each other. Maybe it's the area I live in, but I get overly annoyed by bad drivers doing stupid things.

its rampant.

Lets hope Fred has learned his lesson. and knows when to shift gears and hit the hole. and when to back off the pedal and let the play develop

Deadspin saying 6 fans present are outlining that Fred revved his engine then took off alongside another car.

Drag race? Goofing off? Whatever you call it, seems we more or less have the story

deadspin says

its rampant.

Lets hope Fred has learned his lesson. and knows when to shift gears and hit the hole. and when to back off the pedal and let the play develop

deadspin says

I mean, there are interviews with fans that were there. So yea, they are reporting what those people said.

But TMZ isn’t backing down. The celebrity gossip publication now quotes an eyewitness who insists that Jackson was racing a red Dodge Charger.

“They were both stopped at the same time, they both revved their engines and they both left without stopping,” Jason Hellervik told TMZ. “We were like what are these idiots doing?”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/21/tmz-doubles-down-on-seahawks-drag-racing-claim/

Renton police said earlier media reports claiming Jackson was drag racing another player were false. Investigators said there was no indication that Jackson was racing.

http://q13fox.com/2015/10/20/reports-seahawks-rb-fred-jackson-crashes-car-near-practice-facility-in-renton/

So who's got it right? The investigating police or Deadspin?

I'll grant that the TMZ witness sounds credible.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Renton police said earlier media reports claiming Jackson was drag racing another player were false. Investigators said there was no indication that Jackson was racing.

http://q13fox.com/2015/10/20/reports-seahawks-rb-fred-jackson-crashes-car-near-practice-facility-in-renton/

if true that police didnt talk to witnesses that were not teammates, and TMZ did -- that may speak to TMZ having a more accurate picture and the police possibly throwing the home town team a free pass.

Richard sherman clearly isnt going to say "yea i totally saw them racing"

See Tyrod's diamond encrusted mouthpiece for reference. :lol: