MNF: Giants at Eagles - 8:30 PM EDT on ESPN

NYG.png VS. PHI.png

What to watch for in Giants-Eagles on 'MNF'
Odell Beckham takes on the Eagles' underrated safety tandem of Malcolm Jenkins and Walter Thurmond on Monday night. Find out what else we're watching for in this NFC East clash.

Gruden: The new (and improved) Eli Manning
In 2014, Eli Manning started from scratch in Ben McAdoo's system. One year later, the veteran QB is thriving in ways that jump off the tape.

Odell Beckham active for Giants

@AroundTheNFL

Sam Bradford looks for another encouraging performance Monday in Giants vs. Eagles http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000561241/article/what-to-watch-for-in-giantseagles-on-mnf

CRt4FsFUEAAj4nR.jpg

Yep. Everyone using pick plays now just like the Pats. BUT the Pats typically are allowed to make contact 10-15 yds down the field...not just within one yard.

Wow. That was the easiest INT/Strip I ever saw.

Giants moved the ball well. Nice mix of run to set up pass. Eli looks off his WR then comes back. Makes it look so easy.

It appears the Giants OL has fallen asleep

The Eagles D-Line is lined up wide......creating wide OL splits and one-on-one opps for pass rushers......their corners are pressing across the board.....and Manning looks f*cked.

But, you know, you can't expect to stop those elite QB's. :doh:

But pressure on Eli is impossible ... doesn't he get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds?? There must be some mistake here.

After yesterdays game, that line has been upped to 5 seconds to get the ball out. Anything quicker than that we can't get any pressure on the Qb.

Funny...Eagles seem to have no issues getting to Eli Manning...

Apparently you just can't pressure a QB if you ALLOW him to get the ball out in 1.8 seconds. :doh:

I don't usually care what the talking heads have to say.....I can see the game with my own two eyes.......but frickin' Sal Capaccio was on WGR postgame last night berating fans because they should know that nobody can stop top QB's like Andy Dalton and that the only reason that the Bills beat Aaron Rodgers and GB last year and forced Peyton into a bad game in Denver was because Jordy Nelson dropped that pass and Peyton was injured. That defense was supporting the worst run offense in the NFL and a disinterested journeyman QB. :wallbash: