Update on an old friend

Rubes

I dropped by BB.com's message board this morning to look around while trying unsuccessfully to renew my season's on the web site. Saw our old Waller there, brought back some fine memories.

So ANYONE saying right here and now Losman can't do this or that is flat out STUPID! The FACTS are right there for you to see. IT CAN be done. Losman CAN lead us to the SUPERBOWL in his first season. Has been done, right here in our own division!!!

Ah, those were the days.

Carry on.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped by BB.com's message board this morning to look around while trying unsuccessfully to renew my season's on the web site. Saw our old Waller there, brought back some fine memories.

Ah, those were the days.

Carry on.

239839[/snapback]

Sorry to respond to this...but wasn't ICE saying not too long ago that Losman couldn't lead the Bills to a Superbowl because he didn't start this past season, and would therefore never be ready? :D

I'll say this...he made the board interesting. In kind of the same way a lack of anesthetic makes surgery more interesting...

What is the double secret probation reason that ICE was bounced? Several times the topic has come up only for the mysterious requests to close it.

239877[/snapback]

Public discussion of moderation is against forum rules. If you want to talk moderation, PM a mod.

Ah, those were the days.

Carry on.

239839[/snapback]

Sorry buy Brady wasn't a rookie when he did it.

It's not like all the rules are being strictly enforced. :D  :blink:

239884[/snapback]

They will be. The mods are only human, so their response time does vary.

Of course, if you really want it closed, I could use the word "Indiana" in a post. That always seems to bring an immediate response. :doh::doh: