Rubes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not blaming you. You asked a question and I answered it for you. Geeez  :D

239889[/snapback]

No problem, I appreciate the reply. I didn't understand the mystery and quite frankly have never read any rules and regulations. I figured that fairly polite comments without cursing, etc were all you needed to know. I will review the regulations.

They will be.  The mods are only human, so their response time does vary.

Of course, if you really want it closed, I could use the word "Indiana" in a post.  That always seems to bring an immediate response.  :D  :doh:

239887[/snapback]

Maybe there should be a separate forum for Indiana related posts. :blink:

They will be.  The mods are only human, so their response time does vary.

Of course, if you really want it closed, I could use the word "Indiana" in a post.  That always seems to bring an immediate response.  :D  :blink:

239887[/snapback]

judgement takes time...for me at least....For The highly trained Sniper, the effects of weather are the main causes of error in the strike of the bullet. Wind, mirage, light, temperature, and humidity affect the bullet, the Sniper, or both. Some effects are minor; however, Sniping is often done in extremes of weather and all effects must be considered.

judgement takes time...for me at least....For The highly trained Sniper, the effects of weather are the main causes of error in the strike of the bullet. Wind, mirage, light, temperature, and humidity affect the bullet, the Sniper, or both. Some effects are minor; however, Sniping is often done in extremes of weather and all effects must be considered.

239904[/snapback]

:D:blink:

Here's a reply I found to ICE from another member over there. Ice was saying how JP hasn't missed a day of tape reviews and other things. He then went on to say that with the coaches we have JP won't miss a beat.

SCUSE me IDIOT....Rob Johnson was too fragile for me but he looked like Mr America compared to this PJ CLOWN! btw ICE gets MY VOTE FOR MORON of the year! you blew lite1up away! CONGRATS A-HOLE!

If the rules were strictly enforced the moderators would wind up talking to each other because most of you wouldn't be here.  :devil:

Tell me again why that's a bad thing?

240408[/snapback]

Loose enforcement of the rules is a good thing. I just have always found it puzzling that any mention of someone who has been banned regardless of the context, usually results in the thread disappearing.

Question withdrawn....Keep up the good work.

I dropped by BB.com's message board this morning to look around while trying unsuccessfully to renew my season's on the web site. Saw our old Waller there, brought back some fine memories.

Ah, those were the days.

Carry on.

239839[/snapback]

What kind of weed are they growing in Oklahoma :devil: