Petition to Remove Thurman

Ain't no changing the defense unless you change the head coach. And Rex is on a 5 year contract. I hate that we can't get to the QB and we have Mario Williams in pass coverage but thethe defense is still statistcally doing well so we aren't losing our coach over that. Plenty of other areas of weakness on this team

Ain't no changing the defense unless you change the head coach. And Rex is on a 5 year contract. I hate that we can't get to the QB and we have Mario Williams in pass coverage but thethe defense is still statistcally doing well so we aren't losing our coach over that. Plenty of other areas of weakness on this team

Statistically doing well??? We suck on defense this year. Never get a 3 and out....Never touched Dalton....he had all day to pick us apart. Williams, both of them in coverage sometimes????

complete waste of time.

for entertainment purposes only.

the only one at risk of leaving the front office/coaching staff is whaley, after the season is over.

You may think so...but it has over 1,000 signatures and I'm sure Mario would be behind this too

You know Thurman is just Rex's yes man right? So what you're really saying is that you want us to sign a petition to remove Rex.

Correct Sir

Statistically doing well??? We suck on defense this year. Never get a 3 and out....Never touched Dalton....he had all day to pick us apart. Williams, both of them in coverage sometimes????

This ^^^^^^^

You know Thurman is just Rex's yes man right? So what you're really saying is that you want us to sign a petition to remove Rex.

Rex even calls the D signals on the sideline. I wonder who is being head coach when Rex is hobbying at being DC....?????

Stuff like this really makes me ashamed to identify as a Bills fan. Between this and Deadspin, I am starting to become a closeted Bills fan.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

Unless Rex's boss told him he is no longer in charge of the defense. He was hired as Head Coach, and because of the new defensive struggles we are brining in a DC and it will be his job, not yours, to run the D. Simple. Really. And if Rex quits, then we owe him nothing and can hire a real HC.

thank god deadspin did not exist in the 90's, amirite?

So right. The couple of Youtube videos that exist from that era are bad enough. I was 18 in 1990. There are pictures floating around of me with a mullet, spiked hair and parachute pants. Lord knows if I looked like that what some of the vines on Deadspin would look like.