Week 6: BILLS v Bengals - Second Half Thread

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Easley is out and that may affect our special teams, but honestly we need better coaching there cuz it seems like we got all the talent in the world (at least on paper) yet we can't seem to stop anybody from crossing the 20.

And those penalties. My God.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

TT has thrown some ugly balls too. His first half last week was terrible.

Why are you comparing him to TT's play. If that is the case then both QBs are not good. My point was EJ struggled with accuracy last year and he continues to exhibit the same. The short throws are hard and wide off the mark. The players are fighting to make a play on them. TT's passes to the receivers in general are far safer to the WRs.

I understand Easley is out and that may affect our special teams, but honestly we need better coaching there cuz it seems like we got all the talent in the world (at least on paper) yet we can't seem to stop anybody from crossing the 20.

And those penalties. My God.

The ST coach has to go. His schemes appear dubious and not to work.

Clay and McCoy are still on the field

Cincy will show more man looks on our WRs - freeing up their safeties to compress our TE's routes and limit the room to work behinfd their LBs, and help them contain the edge on McCoy. we're going to have to get our run game going between the tackles to widen the field