Week 6 predictions: Bengals at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time a Rex Ryan defense faced the Bengals was the 2013 and the Jests lost that game 49-9. Dalton throwing for 5 TD passes.

35-10 , you decide :D

maybe they win and maybe they don't, but unless the players are the same, that game doesn't really matter. There were multiple INTs thrown by Geno and the Bengals were in the red zone all day as I recall. Edited by YoloinOhio

The last time a Rex Ryan defense faced the Bengals was the 2013 and the Jests lost that game 49-9. Dalton throwing for 5 TD passes.

35-10 , you decide :D

Geno Smiths rookie season. Had a QBR of 4.1 that game. Bungholes were at home. We're going to do better. Edited by JTSP

Can Andy Dalton mimic Brady/Manning and get the ball out in >2 secs? If so, Bengals will make it interesting. If not, I'll agree with LB and say D/ST win game. EJ will have offense humming with Shady, Watkins, Woods and Clay. I predicted in another thread that Robert Woods will have a big day if EJ Manuel is QB.

The problem here is that the Bills are at home, which seems to mean that the people who spend their hard-earned $$$ to watch them HAVE to be disappointed. At all costs. No matter what.

Bungles 27- Home losers 17

And I remember fondly when a game at Rich Stadium was an automatic loss for the visitor.

Bungles 21, Bills 15

I want to pick the Bills to win at home, but too many injuries and question marks at this point in the season. I kind of always looked at this game as a loss on the schedule even before Cincy started 5-0, so just sticking with that.

If the Bills come out flat, as they have for the last 3 games, I say 52-17, Cincy.

If they come out swinging, they could very well win this game.

Suck it up guys. You can do it!

• 1 SEP 13 WIN AT raiders.png BENGALS 33 RAIDERS 13GAME DAY
  • 2 SEP 20 WIN chargers.png CHARGERS 19 BENGALS 24GAME DAY
  • 3 SEP 27 WIN AT ravens.png BENGALS 28 RAVENS 24GAME DAY
  • 4 OCT 4 WIN chiefs.png CHIEFS 21 BENGALS 36GAME DAY
  • 5 OCT 11 WIN seahawks.png SEAHAWKS 24 BENGALS 27GAME DAY
  • 6 OCT 18 1:00PMEDT * AT bills.png BILLSGAME DAY
  • If you look at their wins, the only impressive win was against Seattle and the Seahawks were beating the pants off the until middle of the third quarter. I'm not sure who are the Chargers this year, but the Chiefs, Raiders are still developing their teams. So my reasoning for giving us a chance, is possibly EJ gets back in the gun and let's it go. Although against my gut feeling on keeping McCoy on ice, if by some chance he really is healthy, McCoy can help, and let's hope Sammy really is ok.
  • So with all of that said, I'm keeping my rose colored glasses on for one more game and say:
  • Bills 17 Bengals 14., but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose in a tight game. Rex has to press these WR or mask blitzes. They can't play 5 yards off like they did against the Patriots.BYE

Whoops. sorry guys when I copied this graphic, it didn't come out right.

If Sammy plays: Bills 24, bengals 20

If Sammy doesnt play: Bengals 24 Bills 16

Yeah, I think hes that important. He opens up everything and can help win the battle of field position which is why I think the Bengals score more of he is out.