Week 6 predictions: Bengals at Bills

YoloinOhio

Bungles 21, Bills 15

I want to pick the Bills to win at home, but too many injuries and question marks at this point in the season. I kind of always looked at this game as a loss on the schedule even before Cincy started 5-0, so just sticking with that.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense Defense Defense. They will have a full week to prepare and will play lights out against the Bengals. We have not played a great game at home since week 1 and with the injuries the D will rise. On offense we will play better than expected and provided we can get Sammy and Karlos back. Lets go BILLS. ( remember we won with Thad and should have with Tuel - we are much better off now than then)

Bungles 21, Bills 15

I want to pick the Bills to win at home, but too many injuries and question marks at this point in the season. I kind of always looked at this game as a loss on the schedule even before Cincy started 5-0, so just sticking with that.

Careful, you'll be accused of not being a real fan.

all I know is that the Bills seem to be a different team at home; too much emotion & dumb penalties. If they can rein this in, we have a shot. If we give the Bengals 100-125 yrs. in penalties and extra sets of downs, we are toast.

This will be a great match up between the Bills' D and the Bengals' O, which will determine the outcome of the game. Much like the Bills when healthy, the Bengals have a lot of weapons. The D will have to hold them to < 20, which may be asking too much. Even if they do, I'm not sure the Bills O can score more, given the injuries.

Bengals 23

Bills 17

While I'm not in the company that believes EJ can still turn things around I think, even with him at QB, we are the toughest road test the Bengals have had up to this point in the season. I think our secondary can handle the likes of Green, Sanu, Eifert.

Bills 20 Bengals 13

i saw the cold temps in the forecast... Is it supposed to rain as well?

43 degrees, 80% rain, sleet possible....no joke!

oh wow.

Yeah the Buffalo weather could come to the aid of the Bills if that "wintery mix" shows up like they are saying it will. Take Dalton right out of the game. If that weather does hit, and Karlos can play it really helps the Bills chances. Holding off on my prediction until I can get a better feel for both of those factors (yeah I'm a chicken ****, I know ;) )

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bills have been averaging just under 25 points with TT. I say they score more with EJ, even against a good D. They will get 30.

Bungholes been averaging just under 30. Given they'll be on the road and going up against the best D theyve faced so far this year, I see them getting below their average. They will get 26.

Bills 30

Bengals 26