Lamar Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole was adopted by Lionel Ritchie, has pulled her chit together and her business interests I dare say do better than most here. Whatever.

Dude, what are you talking about? This thread is about Lamar Odom overdosing. Get some perspective.

Nicole was adopted by Lionel Ritchie, has pulled her chit together and her business interests I dare say do better than most here. Whatever.

I did not know that. Any insight as to why Quincy Jones gave her up for adoption? Could he really have gone THAT broke?

It's a nice touch that media whore Jesse Jackson got his word in.

Like the guy, or not, Odom is a 35-year-old father whose life is over. Regardless of why/how, it's sad (to me, anyway). Jesse Jackson is a scum bag.

there's also stories flying around out there that the media whore family he was once part of brought camera's and crews to the hospital to film the events...i didn't read any and do not believe they would even sink that low....

It's a nice touch that media whore Jesse Jackson got his word in.

Like the guy, or not, Odom is a 35-year-old father whose life is over. Regardless of why/how, it's sad (to me, anyway). Jesse Jackson is a scum bag.

Jackson "visited" Odom and, contrary to every other reliable report out there, told the media that Odom's condition is improving. The entire world knows Odom is brain-dead.

And yes ... the media whore family is equally as despicable.

there's also stories flying around out there that the media whore family he was once part of brought camera's and crews to the hospital to film the events...i didn't read any and do not believe they would even sink that low....

Oh as soon as I heard they were "by his side" I was pretty sure they had cameras rolling. I don't imagine those whores go anywhere without a camera crew. Stupid all around.