Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Marangi October 24, 1976 and Ryan Fitzbubble on October 3rd, 2010 both scrambled for 74 yds.

its interesting to note that even our scrambling QBs like flutie and losman didnt ever run that much in a game because its not really the definition of good QB play. If TT had thrown for 250 yards as well it would be one thing but 109 yards in the air and 75 yards on the ground tells me something is wrong more than right.

This actually might be good short term...Taylor has not looked very good throwing the ball for much of the last 2 games, and there is no game film on EJ yet in this offense...

Well, there is...it's of him torching the Browns and Steelers in the preseason.

Good point.

one would think it would effect his running game too no? seems like a weak excuse. he looks flustered and is making poor throws for most of the game. I'm not going to excuse his poor play with a couple scrambles. It's great that we got the win but TT is a huge ? in my book at this point.

in his WGR interview yesterday eric wood told schopp and the bulldog that he asked tryod how he was feeling on monday morning, and that tyrod had told him he was healthy. fwiw.

"healthy" to an NFL player on Monday means "I feel like a d*mn truck rolled on me and it hurts when I move or breathe, but nothing a near-OD worth of Vicodin can't keep to a dull scream".

Sometimes the screaming gets worse through the week instead of better

No he wasn't.

If he was, he would've won the job.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/buffalo-bills-team-stats?season=2015&seasonType=3&week=0&category=OFFENSE&type=1

I personally don't agree with the team's assessment. EJ had nearly 4 yds more per pass than TT, higher QB rating 146.9 to 89.7, 4 TDs to 0, plus EJ was playing with all the scrubs most of the time he was in. I don't see where TT played better. I just don't. He scrambles better but a good QB shouldn't have to do that more than once or twice a game because he should be passing the ball as per his job description.