Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

If their run defense really is that poor you are gonna see a lot of Herron and Shady in this game

Just dont go all conservative Rex.....let EJ challenge them deep

IF....we can find a way to win this game.....would really like to see EJ against the jags next week as well

It would give Tyrod 3 full weeks of rest on the MCL (and ankle) before we come out of our bye

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN and nfl.com confirming that EJ will start

‏@AlbertBreer

Bills' plan all week has been to start EJ Manuel at QB. He got the great majority of first-team reps, expectation is Manuel will be the guy.

@BobHoltzmanESPN

Sources: EJ Manuel expected to start for @buffalobills tomorrow vs Bengals. Tyrod Taylor (knee) tried to convince coaches, but not ready.

I don't believe Nationals when it comes to the Bills.

The local guys have been mum on the subject.

It doesn't add up to me.

Not yet.

With the Bengals' run defense being as poor as it is so far, why would you game plan to pass more than run?

Because the O-line hasn't been busting wide open holes for running backs. If they can, we will win. If not then they probably won't be able to give EJ any time to throw either.

This is your chance, young man. Put it on tape.

And get the W !

With the Bengals' run defense being as poor as it is so far, why would you game plan to pass more than run?

because M. Lewis will expect us to run.

But

as soon as that box gets stacked

Bills better start chucking the ball and getting around the tackles. Winnable game

EJ has been pretty good on play action so I expect to see that. I don't think they will run McCoy up the middle. Boom Herron a power guy.

This is what I keep thinking. EJ nice play action deep to Goodwin.

TT has been sacked 7th most in NFL this year. Why is it assumed his mobility negates pass rush? Field vision, pre-snap reads, quick release negates pass rush (i.e. Brady, Mannings, etc.), all slow as molasses and all sacked less

But we don't have a QB that does those things.