Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

Depends upon how you categorize "success story". If you define it as multi-game positive contribution, and limit it to guys just on the current roster, then you could list all of:

Dan Carpenter

Kraig Urbik

Stefan Charles

Bacarri Rambo

MarQuies Gray

Richie is the biggest success IMO. Out of the league for over a year and is playing some damn good football.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) I have a hard time believing a no name source who says "apparently" Tyrod is hurt real bad. He was still well enough to throw that bomb to Hogan aND make that catch in the red zone. There is a big difference between playing sore and being out.

B) If he is out, I absolutely have faith in EJ to take on the Jags. That would be some lovely karmic justice.

Does anyone know whose record Tyrod broke? I've tried to find it but can's seem to find Bills single game records. My guess would be Flutie, but not sure. Maybe JP?

Can't find who what when either.

They mentioned during the broadcast I believe .... and here I just deleted the DVR!!

I think they will want to see how TT looks in practice and want to make sure they have a 3rd QB in the fold in case he can't play. Sigh... So many injuries.

Yep but it's all over the league as usual...Romo, Roethlisberger, Bryant....Julio Jones may not play this week

A) I have a hard time believing a no name source who says "apparently" Tyrod is hurt real bad. He was still well enough to throw that bomb to Hogan aND make that catch in the red zone. There is a big difference between playing sore and being out.

B) If he is out, I absolutely have faith in EJ to take on the Jags. That would be some lovely karmic justice.

Jags? You mean the Bungles right?

Not 100% sure but I think it was most rushing yards by a QB.

Code Monkey, but which QB. Franchise record but as reddogblitz said the who isn't out there readily available to the "public"

Got to love this crack reporting . He broke a record but we won't tell you the details.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

OK first of all for all you folks that are in a panic over Tyrod possibly not starting: he threw for 109 yards on Sunday. While it is true that he made the plays late in the game, mostly with his feet, his totally ineffective passing for most of the game is why they were in that position. He missed WIDE OPEN receivers in the game. Most notably Woods who had an easy touchdown on a third down. (tyrod made the first down with a wild scramble but the wide open easy TD was the right play for the QB to make.

second of all there is absolutely ZERO chance this guy Johnson is going to see the field unless EJ gets hurt also.

More obvious about the Johnson signing is that he spent the entire offseason on the Bengals. Duh. Inside info signing. he will probably get cut next week.

Jags? You mean the Bungles right?

I have a hard time having faith vs the Bungles even if we had everyone fully healthy. I think Tyrod plays Sunday, for sure.

I could entirely see him holding a clipboard vs the Jags as the backup so he can rest and then getting the extra week of the bye to rest.

Anyone else notice that Josh Johnson's Teams Played For to Career Touchdown ratio is nearly 2:1 ???

:lol:

Let's hope Tyrod is OK and plays on Sunday. It is impossible to know what is going on with stuff like this viewing from the outside.

We'll all know exactly what's going on at game time.

I think Tyrod still starts on Sunday. The only other QB on the roster previously was EJ and maybe they want to give Tyrod a rest day or 2. If they do want to rest him they would need another QB for scout team.

Johnson was on the Bengals for training camp. how obvious does that fact need to be before everyone realizes why the Bills signed this player this week?

Johnson was on the Bengals for training camp. how obvious does that fact need to be before everyone realizes why the Bills signed this player this week?

why doesn't every team do this every week then? Are you saying the Bills can't get info from film and scouts like everyone else does?