Possibly Most Important Play of Titans game

billsfan_34

Really, not the massive collective Titan defensive brain fart that allowed the only offensive Bill player that had any success all day, TT, to run and convert a 3rd and 26? :)

Nah, that's the first step in Karmic redemption vs Tennessee. First exorcise the 50+ Vince Young runs against the Bills, followed by the Mother of all special teams plays.

And yes I was as shocked just like anyone when there was no flag on the Dareus Gilmore play. I waited 30 seconds. When graham made the great play to seal the win earlier I breathed a sigh of relief when there was no flag after five seconds. Then the flag came anyway.

How sad is it as a fan of football that you actually have to do that?

Do we all agree we are talking about second place? I think the most important play was a late 3rd and 23 with TT scampering for a first down.

Again key word was possibly--I loved the TT run and it was huge. Just imagine if Dareus drives Mariota into the ground? People would be freaking out today.

Last play of the game --Dareus has pressure up the middle and could of hammered into Mariota---instead he shows massive restraint and just bumps him. If he would of wrapped and drove him after the ball was out it is 15 yards and the game still goes on with the Titans on the 45 negating the interception as well.

have

Last play of the game --Dareus has pressure up the middle and could of hammered into Mariota---instead he shows massive restraint and just bumps him. If he would of wrapped and drove him after the ball was out it is 15 yards and the game still goes on with the Titans on the 45 negating the interception as well.

Excellent point--could well have loomed large given the two prior penalties that kept the drive alive. Beyond that, the "Bills are undisciplined" narrative gains additional traction, even thought the Graham penalty was suspect. Good finish by Dareus---and he sent a little message just in case!

Just look at Houston and Detroit this year to see the suffering that can occur when you are weak at the DT position. You cannot compete. We have one of the best in the game locked up long term. A great DT can single handedly keep you in many games. Well worth the 100 Mill.

Not helpin the dolphins

Again key word was possibly--I loved the TT run and it was huge. Just imagine if Dareus drives Mariota into the ground? People would be freaking out today.

Fair enough. I suppose the most unlikely play is another way to look at it.