Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

Tyrod was brutal most of the day, no sugar coating it. Missing open receivers, and a wide open Woods on the second to last possession. But he's gutsy, resilient and can be accurate. I just don't get why GR doesn't let him be who he is. He's effective on the move so stop waiting for half a game to let him do it.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not post as often as I should. Seems like stating ones opinion here usually just gets you a you are uneducated, you know nothing about football, or you spelled a word wrong you idiot. That being said, I am going to enter my opinion anyway. I am happy that Tyrod is a Buffalo Bill, as a Buffalo Bill I will root for him with all the fandom in me. Just as I did with the Quarterback he reminds me most of, Thad Lewis.

Tyrod is a backup NFL quarterback and needs to take his rightful place holding the clipboard. Thank you for your time!

What I get from some of the posters here: TT stinks, never mind that Watkins, McCoy, Karlos and even C. Wood were hurt, and that the OLine is embarrassingly bad- it is all on him and that is how it will always be. But winning the game at the end gives him no credit at all?

OK, and that makes you guys the "smart" one's, right? Let me write this down or I will never remember something so counter-intuitive...

I don't like a running QB. They eventually get hurt. I also don't like losing, so sometimes I guess I'll just have to get over it......

Taylor, like Russell Wilson, is for the most part a very smart runner as far as getting hit goes. He needs to slide a little more but not much. He's very good at avoiding big hits. He gets out of bounds when he has to. He's never, obviously, always going to make the right decision about getting the most yards and protecting himself. But so far, it seems like he gets in trouble in the middle of the field when guys try to hurt him. There was one play in the Colts game where he invited contact he shouldn't have. But he hasn't taken a lot of big hits. If he gets hurt it seems like it will be a twisted ligament on a play in the middle of the field.

Taylor, like Russell Wilson, is for the most part a very smart runner as far as getting hit goes. He needs to slide a little more but not much. He's very good at avoiding big hits. He gets out of bounds when he has to. He's never, obviously, always going to make the right decision about getting the most yards and protecting himself. But so far, it seems like he gets in trouble in the middle of the field when guys try to hurt him. There was one play in the Colts game where he invited contact he shouldn't have. But he hasn't taken a lot of big hits. If he gets hurt it seems like it will be a twisted ligament on a play in the middle of the field.

??-- he had a big hit a week or two ago (ankle) and today (nasty horse collar type play). He limped around after both of those plays. He's getting some big hits, and all it takes is one.

??-- he had a big hit a week or two ago (ankle) and today (nasty horse collar type play). He limped around after both of those plays. He's getting some big hits, and all it takes is one.

That's all true and I hate it, but today the alternative today was a loss. We need our skill guys back to help out and keep him out of harms way!

Two deep balls today. One was poorly thrown, one was a seed to Hogan and led to the GW TD.

The problem isn't the 50% rate on the deep ball.

The problem is that there was only two.

The silly bad offensive performance was squarely on Roman's shoulders.

I'm not sure how this is hard to see.

Throw. It. Deep. Once. A. Quarter. Minimum.

What I'm saying is they are not big hits. The horse collar was not a big hit. He avoids big hits for the most part.

Two deep balls today. One was poorly thrown, one was a seed to Hogan and led to the GW TD.

The problem isn't the 50% rate on the deep ball.

The problem is that there was only two.

The silly bad offensive performance was squarely on Roman's shoulders.

I'm not sure how this is hard to see.

Throw. It. Deep. Once. A. Quarter. Minimum.

Especially with Flash Goodwin actually playing.....who managed to survive the game