Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

Gonna be interesting because the Titan defense is currently ranked 5th against the run, 1st against the pass, and 6th overall. Their offense in 9th overall, and they are playing at home. (IDC who they have played so far either).

We still don't know if Karlos will play or will it be the Boobie & Boom show?

Bills 22. Titans 17

Not many penalties on Buffalo, the defense shows up this game, and Tyrod has his way with roll outs, and runs!

Exactly. I hate how people that think there's a difference between playing the Patriots and Buccaneers.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be interesting because the Titan defense is currently ranked 5th against the run, 1st against the pass, and 6th overall. Their offense in 9th overall, and they are playing at home. (IDC who they have played so far either).

Bills 22. Titans 17

Not many penalties on Buffalo, the defense shows up this game, and Tyrod has his way with roll outs, and runs!

I understand you don't care, but the reality is that they faced Jameis Winston in his first pro game ever, Andrew Luck after he got beat up by the Bills and Jets, and Johnny Manziel who only attempted 15 passes (He completed 8 and 2 were TD's).

Bills 22. Titans 17

Total yardage stats aren't always the best gauge.

Tennessee is 23rd in the league in YPC allowed (4.3), which isn't good at all. Passing-wise, they're allowing 8.3 YPA in 2015, which is tied for 26th in the league.

Exactly. I hate how people that think there's a difference between playing the Patriots and Buccaneers.

I understand you don't care, but the reality is that they faced Jameis Winston in his first pro game ever, Andrew Luck after he got beat up by the Bills and Jets, and Johnny Manziel who only attempted 15 passes (He completed 8 and 2 were TD's).

The Raiders were a bad 2-12 team last year when the Bills were vying for a playoff spot in week 16. That Raider team also had a rookie QB, and were near last in defensive stats across the board. Yet the Bills lost that game 26-24!

The point being is the Bills can't take this 1-2 team with a rookie QB lightly!

The Raiders were a bad 2-12 team last year when the Bills were vying for a playoff spot in week 16. That Raider team also had a rookie QB, and were near last in defensive stats across the board. Yet the Bills lost that game 26-24!

It's the NFL; no team can take any other team lightly, and I'm fairly certain that they all know that.

Look beyond the simple yardage numbers, and you'll see a Titans team that isn't very good against either the run or the pass, that has won 1 game by beating up on the lowly Buccaneers.

I'm not saying it's a cake walk, and in fact I picked it to be very close. What I am saying, however, is that Buffalo is the better football team, and should win if they play up to their talent level.

I agree that the Bills shouldn't take anyone lightly, but that didn't appear to be the point you were making. I didn't see anywhere in the post I quoted where you said that the Titans are a bad team that the Bills shouldn't take lightly. You simply gave Tennessee's stats and said you didn't care who they played, as if it had no effect on how highly they are ranked. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I agree that the Bills shouldn't take anyone lightly, but that didn't appear to be the point you were making. I didn't see anywhere in the post I quoted where you said that the Titans are a bad team that the Bills shouldn't take lightly. You simply gave Tennessee's stats and said you didn't care who they played, as if it had no effect on how highly they are ranked.

Yea well, forgive me as I have a strange way of getting my points across sometimes :D Fans look at the Titans and think. Oh, they suck! With some predicting a Bills blowout.

The Wiz is not that bad a HC, and has found his franchise QB in Mariota. The Titans are coming off a bye week, and have had extra time to prepare. Then, If the Bills don't rein in those penalties...

Yea well, forgive me as I have a strange way of getting my points across sometimes :D Fans look at the Titans and think. Oh, they suck! With some predicting a Bills blowout.

The Wiz is not that bad a HC, and has found his franchise QB in Mariota. The Titans are coming off a bye week, and have had extra time to prepare. Then, If the Bills don't rein in those penalties...

I believe the Titans are an improved team. No team is ever taken lightly by me.

Except for the Browns. The fact they played them and lost is most interesting.

Edited by YoloinOhio