Predictions: Bills at Titans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. we're going. had a tough time finding a room. finally "settled" for opryland hotel with shuttle to downtown for the game. busily planning restaurants and honky tonk visits!

I'm staying at the La Quinta there........getting there early sat and leaving after the game. Hoping to see a nice showing by the D!

I'm staying at the La Quinta there........getting there early sat and leaving after the game. Hoping to see a nice showing by the D!

hoping for a good showing by the entire team but yeah, i'd love to see a crushing D! weather report looks great. clear and 70. can't wait. Nashville is a very fun city.

Bills 18

Titans 20

What kind of fan predicts their team will lose? I may think think that, but I never say it. It's just like I tell my kids, if you tell yourself you are going to fail -- you will undoubtedly fail.

May the testicle gnawing squirrels come visit you as well.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

What kind of fan predicts their team will lose? I may think think that, but I never say it. It's just like I tell my kids, if you tell yourself you are going to fail -- you will undoubtedly fail.

I'm a sports fan first and foremost. I don't let emotional bias factor into what I think about my favorite teams in any sport.

That's why I hate this weekly thread - anyone who predicts a loss gets chased out of here. What's the point?

hoping for a good showing by the entire team but yeah, i'd love to see a crushing D! weather report looks great. clear and 70. can't wait. Nashville is a very fun city.

well of course I hope by the entire team....whoever the back is, I'd love to see them run over the titans......I'm just saying because of mariotta.....=]

1st time there......so it should be fun.