OBJ punched Duke Williams in the face - fined $9k by NFL

YoloinOhio

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OBJ acted like a spoiled brat Sunday. I lost a lot of respect for OBJ. No player should act like that on the field. Running into a pile throwing punches and getting away with it because you're a superstar is BS

I still think he's a hoot.

How's your cat?

I like Sherman's response! just a chuckle. Perfect answer in that situation.

I like Sherman period. Great one liners. "You mad bro?"

Everyone talks about teams trying to bait the Bils but rest assured defenses will be trying to bait this guy from now on as well as trying to be as physical with him as Gilmore... And officials will be keeping their eye on him.

Whichever defense the NYG plays next is planning on how to get under his skin now. He was pissed that he got 38 yards and couldn't handle it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

For those keeping score at home, that's 0.3% of his annual salary. The equivalent of some one making $100,000 being fined $300.

Lesson learned, I'm sure.

the straight fire about his, ahem, "style of play" plastered everywhere and poor stat line will be more of a lesson than the fine.

He says the punch thrown at Duke Williams is a forearm to the chest? He jarred his helmet sideways! Lol.

BTW, the flag was not thrown there. The scrum continues and he takes another shot at OBJ. Then the flag was thrown. In that one on TV, could not see OBJ throw a lunch. I am too lazy to review all 22 to see if you can see it on there.

BTW, the flag was not thrown there. The scrum continues and he takes another shot at OBJ. Then the flag was thrown. In that one on TV, could not see OBJ throw a lunch. I am too lazy to review all 22 to see if you can see it on there.

what was in his lunch? Bologna? :lol:

For those keeping score at home, that's 0.3% of his annual salary. The equivalent of some one making $100,000 being fined $300.

Lesson learned, I'm sure.

Does that include his endorsements? I'm guessing he makes more from those than he does from his rookie contract given the market he plays in.