OBJ punched Duke Williams in the face - fined $9k by NFL

YoloinOhio

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but what will/should Brown do next time. Say, "thank you sir, may I have another." If the Ref's don't call it, what can/should he do. That's the question no one answers.

Lean into the punch. Jack up the guys hand with your facemask?

Nope...I just think the hype is redick. Mike Bennett might not have been born but I was in in 1960.

Just messin'

so 54 and stackin' wins. hope you are doing he same Mike!

so why are you defending the Ginats again?

Lets say it was give and take and call it even. what are you getting after?

The game was amok physically and verbally. Where were the refs to settle these teams down. They can stop the play and call the coaches together.

I really am not taking sides ( i was for fun sake) but this game was horribly officiated

Was it a shove, punch, push, swipe, open hand slap? Who knows hard to tell. It happened during flow of the play and Duke was swiping at ODB when he knocked him down too. So why wasn't what Williams did a punch too? Rarely if ever see a punch called in those circumstances....at most some kind of illegal hands to face.

Punches that get called and fined happen well after plays are.over, with 2 guys jawing, one says something about the other guys momma, and the other guy hauls off and smacks him. Something like this...

I like Sherman's response! just a chuckle. Perfect answer in that situation.

That writer is a moron. It was Bradham who pushed Beckham. Then the gif he posted ends, right before Brown gets up from the pile and tries to separate Bradham and Beckham and then comes the Beckham punch.

Just messin'

so 54 and stackin' wins. hope you are doing he same Mike!

so why are you defending the Ginats again?

Lets say it was give and take and call it even. what are you getting after?

The game was amok physically and verbally. Where were the refs to settle these teams down. They can stop the play and call the coaches together.

I really am not taking sides ( i was for fun sake) but this game was horribly officiated

Calm down, dude.

I'm not defending them at all, I just found an article that presented another side. I don't agree with the article at all. I put "the other side of the story" in quotes for a reason.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Me too, in 2013...it's quite an experience. I also walked from the fence to the overpass which was a surprisingly short distance. In fact the overwhelming sensation I got was the whole scene was much smaller than I had imagined. Which led to me to conclude two things: 1) no way dudes are shooting rifles from the fence without people seeing it clear as day and 2) With that building almost right at the edge of the street, Oswald's shot wasn't that hard.

Nah, no way LHO acted alone....2 precise head/neck shot hits with a bolt-action rifle at a moving target in just 7 seconds!? There definitely were shooters from more than one location too, and the kill shot came from the front...."back, and to the left." Trust me on this one. LOL

Also, virtually everyone's attention was focused on the motorcade, not on the fenceline on the grassy knoll. The only people looking over there would have been gov't agents. And they just had to make that ONE fatal head, shot, pull down the rifle and stroll away..

Nah, no way LHO acted alone....2 precise head/neck shot hits with a bolt-action rifle at a moving target in just 7 seconds!? There definitely were shooters from more than one location too, and the kill shot came from the front...."back, and to the left." Trust me on this one. LOL

Also, virtually everyone's attention was focused on the motorcade, not on the fenceline on the grassy knoll. The only people looking over there would have been gov't agents. And they just had to make that ONE fatal head, shot, pull down the rifle and stroll away..

Same with ODB. No way one person engineered a head slap like that. Refs were in on it, and now the media is involved in a mass cover up.

Calm down, dude.

I'm not defending them at all, I just found an article that presented another side. I don't agree with the article at all. I put "the other side of the story" in quotes for a reason.

I know you were playing Devils advocate.

Your quoted>

"Calm down, dude."

My quote>

"I really am not taking sides ( i was for fun sake) but this game was horribly officiated "

Same with ODB. No way one person engineered a head slap like that. Refs were in on it, and now the media is involved in a mass cover up.

The Russians ?

So by the sounds of it, with the Bills O linemen E. Wood that said the call on Incognito was bogus it looks as though the Giants brought there own refs to the game ...

But it is good that they caught up with OBJ & fine him for his actions, but it would have been better to get a personal foul or 2 during the game !!