1st half Giants at Bills

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially when he's drawn to tacklers like a moth to a flame today.

Yup. Thigpen can do the job for today. I get that Harvin is a great returner, but he's also our #1 WR today and he's got a history of injury.

(Now that I complained about this, he's assured to return a kick for a TD later today)

Whenever the Bills or a Bills player is hyped, they come up small directly after.

Tyrod's been getting the hype this week by national media, and this is what we get so far... Hopefully he turns it around.

Edited by Dorkington

Whenever the Bills or a Bills player is hyped, they come up small directly after.

Tyron's been getting the hype this week by national media, and this is what we get so far... Hopefully he turns it around.

Lot of game left Dork

Tyron's been getting the hype this week by national media, and this is what we get so far... Hopefully he turns it around.

I haven't thought he's looked too bad. That Int was a pretty good throw, just a great play by the D and Clay didn't help matters. Obviously the offense needs to play better as a whole.