[closed]Can we get Mike Rodak to respond?

BuffaloSol

Seriously,he doesn't want to be here and we do not want him here. You don't have to love the team you report for, but you should not hate them. For anyone with common sense or the ability to read people it's obvious, he is "letting the hate flow through him."

I know some people have some pull here and actually report on the Bills or have large twitter followings.

Can you get him in here to respond to some of our questions? I don't think ESPN cares enough to fire him and I would not want him to lose his job... if he actually wanted it.

Side note, remember the report that came out about the Patriots using media personal to steal playboOKs and signals? I'm just saying what is stopping this guy, he is obviously pretentious and feels like working as the lowly bills beat writer is below him.

I agree with OP. I feel like Rodak is a condescending jerk who hates the Bills. Look on his Twitter, he proudly boasts that he used to cover the Pats. He's a New England guy, and I don't really like him covering the Bills. I'd rather have someone else covering the team.

I agree with OP. I feel like Rodak is a condescending jerk who hates the Bills. Look on his Twitter, he proudly boasts that he used to cover the Pats. He's a New England guy, and I don't really like him covering the Bills. I'd rather have someone else covering the team.

Yeah that's all I'm saying, even if you hover over his name on espn. It says previously Pats beat writer, and nothing about the Bills.

He doesn't like us as a fan base. He most likely hates us now due to our fans torching him every time he posts anything on twitter or espn. All I am asking is for some one with some clout like Sal ETC, to get a message to this guy. I just want to give him a chance to defend himself.

Interesting. I figured they were doing really well. What will they replace the live Sportscenter with?

As for Rodak, he'll be gone eventually. Bills fans hate him and we are his biggest readership. People love to say "but he gets clicks blah blah", well true, but reputations take a hit. I'm sure the Buffalo News has lost plenty of readers with Sullivan and Bucky's negativity, eventually more than they gained. I know I'm one of them. They say negative karma comes back with interest.

As soon as ESPN does their yearly check-up, they'll want to know why such a small-time NFL beat writer is so hated by the fanbase. It's abnormal and frankly I'm curious if he has a higher readership than James Walker before him.

Rodak is horrible. His articles about the Bills are almost a joke. I stopped reading them. ESPN doesn't care. He does the job they ask him to do, whether it's in the best interest of the team doesn't matter.

We used to have Tim Graham over there. Did he leave because he got a better job offer @the Buff News? Or just to be closer to his fam??

Seriously,he doesn't want to be here and we do not want him here. You don't have to love the team you report for, but you should not hate them. For anyone with common sense or the ability to read people it's obvious, he is "letting the hate flow through him."

I know some people have some pull here and actually report on the Bills or have large twitter followings.

Can you get him in here to respond to some of our questions? I don't think ESPN cares enough to fire him and I would not want him to lose his job... if he actually wanted it.

Side note, remember the report that came out about the Patriots using media personal to steal playboOKs and signals? I'm just saying what is stopping this guy, he is obviously pretentious and feels like working as the lowly bills beat writer is below him.

Not an attack on the OP but I don't understand people who let themselves get all worked up by writers and radio hosts etc. The jobs they have require them to be controversial and questionable because without that, they become irrelevant. There are plenty I don't care for and that's ok, I don't get worked up if I accidentally read a Rodak or Sully article or listen to Schopp and the Dope. It happens, I just shake my head at what I read or heard and move on. Personally it's just not that high on my list of things to stress and get worked up about.

Just ignore him.

where is the fun in that? honestly?

But its true.

He seems to be bothered by covering the Bills sometimes.

Oh well.

all that really matters to me is what is the Team doing.

And they seem to be doing alright :thumbsup:

Not an attack on the OP but I don't understand people who let themselves get all worked up by writers and radio hosts etc. The jobs they have require them to be controversial and questionable because without that, they become irrelevant. There are plenty I don't care for and that's ok, I don't get worked up if I accidentally read a Rodak or Sully article or listen to Schopp and the Dope. It happens, I just shake my head at what I read or heard and move on. Personally it's just not that high on my list of things to stress and get worked up about.

Yeah, I am not worked up just looking for a resolution. I use ESPN as a service to read about the teams I root for. I can either go somewhere else for my news, which I usually do, or ask ESPN to change what they put and who puts it out.

Why do I have to just walk around like a robot if I don't like a service?

he's a mole

rodak_520x245.jpg