3 years ago

4merper4mer

I dont have a link (posting from my phone) but apparently Russia has been air striking the US backed Syrian rebels not Isis. The US is debating how to respond and is dispatching a 6 ship flight of F22s to CENTCOM to counter the Russian buildup.

I dont have a link (posting from my phone) but apparently Russia has been air striking the US backed Syrian rebels not Isis. The US is debating how to respond and is dispatching a 6 ship flight of F22s to CENTCOM to counter the Russian buildup.

Good thinking. Risk an armed confrontation. And ignore this being one of the best intel opportunities of the past 20 years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got fifteen months to this, after that you'll have less flexibility.

:thumbsup:

Sprinkles are for winners

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Caption this:

BN-KN884_kaspar_G_20150929162623.jpg

"Why don't you do your famous bow first ? "

Edited by B-Man

Good thinking. Risk an armed confrontation. And ignore this being one of the best intel opportunities of the past 20 years.

Is this what you were referring to?

"Russian missiles fired from Caspian Sea fell short of Syria and landed in Iran, U.S. says"

No wonder JTSP likes them.

There were a couple of interesting headlines yesterday in a defense newsletter I subscribe to. See if you can spot the irony:

No US Decision Yet On Syria No-Fly Zone

US:Coalition Aircraft Re-Routed To Avoid Russians In Syria

Obama wants no part of middle east conflict because it doesn't redistribute $ to US citizens

maybe he is exactly correct....why exactly are we so concerned about the Middle East (other than preventing an attack on our soil?)

Putin-Slams-Obaba-copy.jpg?zoom=2&resize

Putin-pwns-Obama-copy.jpg?zoom=2&resize=

12064506_10154471889598973_499375601_n.j

You really like Putin - an ACTUAL communist dictator who rules by his own zeal - over an elected President?

What qualities of Putin and actions of him make you appreciate him more that BO - and are they not the things you criticize BO of?

You really like Putin - an ACTUAL communist dictator who rules by his own zeal - over an elected President?

What qualities of Putin and actions of him make you appreciate him more that BO - and are they not the things you criticize BO of?

Nothing indicates he likes Putin. He is simply observing that the President's Los Gatos policy is getting him B word slapped around the globe by Putin. It does not take someone liking or disliking to recognize the truth. The part that is the most interesting to me is that commies have as hard a time getting along with other commies as they do with capitalists.

maybe he is exactly correct....why exactly are we so concerned about the Middle East (other than preventing an attack on our soil?)

So you look at a few cartoons/memes and that's the conclusion you draw with regard to the poster.