Bills at Dolphins 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

I hate that WR screen unless there is a clear #s advantage on the outside. Jets got stuffed running that crap a couple times today too.

I think you can still run it if you have the right one-one matchup

Harvin is going to hurt somebody with it on a day when we have a good ground game going

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good, but I would suggest it also has something to do with the competition as well. Up 14, I hope he doesn't go conservative early.

I dont think the phish offense is going anywhere today. He can go conservative pretty early nad still not have it be the wrong call.

In the only scenario we've seen so far, I thought he nailed it on the money vs the Colts

I think you can still run it if you have the right one-one matchup

Harvin is going to hurt somebody with it on a day when we have a good ground game going

I agree if you get Harvin out wide where if he can make one guy miss he's off to the races. But on the short side of the field with all kinds of traffic I don't see it work very often.

I agree if you get Harvin out wide where if he can make one guy miss he's off to the races. But on the short side of the field with all kinds of traffic I don't see it work very often.

No argumanets there, but running it to the long side is an awful long lateral throw against an NFL corner