stevestojan

If we can beat Miami this week we will be facing:

a very shaky Giants team

@ a team that picked #2 last year

a pretty good Bengals team, but at home we have to be favored

@Jax United...who knows, but we are the better team

Fish at home - not going to lose that one

@Jets (potential loss)

@Patriots (toughest game of the year, but maybe Brady suspension and we are coming off the bye)

@KC ... tough place to play and better than their record, but a winnable game.

0-2 Texans at the Ralph

@Train Wreck Philly

@Kirk Cousins

Cowboys with Dez and Romo back, but at the Ralph in december.

Jets at the Ralph with something on the line..

Even if @Pats, @Jets, and @KC all break away, I don't see where our fifth loss should be expected if we get on a roll and play well. So allowing for all three tough games to go against us and another unexpected loss to show up, it still is rosy.

I usually never like to evaluate a schedule until the halfway mark because so much can change, but I think when all is said and done we will look back at a schedule that was easier than it initially seemed hitting us just as we are prepared to take advantage of it.

I stopped betting money on the Bills after the fourth super bowl loss, but I'm with Steve, and think 11-5 is a very possible outcome, and possibly the most likely from 9-7 through 13-3.

The Bengals look really good. In all phases. And I believe they beat Rex like 49-0 or something in Cincy a couple yrs ago (it was train wreck pick 6 fest for Geno, but still). I am not at all confident about that game. Eifert is a beast, he has transformed their offense now that he's healthy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yup. Can't bet money because it's illegal, but human trafficking is not a problem ;)

Can I get in on this? I've got one starting college next year and would love someone else picking up that tab ;)

But there are some bad teams on the Bills schedule this year. I certainly wouldn't bet against 11 (if I wanted to win that is).

:worthy: I never even thought of that (in the "ironic" sense). Hilarious!

Wasn't thinking I had to say this but I don't want any of your children.

Too late. Bets are in.

Edited by JCJanko

11-5 if we beat Miami Sunday. 10-6 if we lose.

I see us winning our last 5 in a row:

Houston home game (revenge for last year)

At Eagles

At Redskins

Cowboys home game

Jets home game

We can go into the last 5 with a 6-5 record and still come out 11-5 and on a roll for the playoffs.

The Bills make me feel like Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man. I am afraid to make a decision. "Is it safe?"

yes, its very safe.

I never bet anymore.

Some Bills Buddy asked me at work about the game in Miami

I said , like I always do. I think they will win.

Not right often enough , but like the Senator. I always think they will win. somehow!

11-5 is going to be tough. Need to sweep Miami and the Jets for that to happen. Plus get at least two more quality wins. Probably can sweep NFC East but that doesn't help the tiebreaker much if they drop a game to a wild card contender.

I thought 10-6 with a loss to Indy and a win against New England. After the Indy win I thought 12-4 was possible with a win over Brady. I'm back to 10-6 now.

• 8 months later...

Im a gamer so I'd make the bet just because, but Id feel too depressed to ever collect off you.

You are right. this team has 11-5 written all over it if they dont sh%% the bed again on D

oops

I think our D is going to dominate this game.....

Rex Ryan does NOT put out bad defenses on his teams

There is so much talent

They got embarressed

oops