QB space open

....lybob

I think that have some high ceiling, low floor options. I'd probably taken a look at Ponder or Flynn. Someone that has been in the league a few years and has some starts (or a start in Flynn's case I think).

The cowgirls worked flynn out and passed. Then traded for Cassel, what does that say? IDK?

The cowgirls worked flynn out and passed. Then traded for Cassel, what does that say? IDK?

Yeah, I think that Cassel is a better option than Flynn. I guess that my thought is that we don't need him to be the backup with EJ here. When I look at constructing the position group they have an inexperienced starter, a slightly less inexperienced backup and then a small school young guy on the PS. They may be better off adding someone with either a bunch of starts (Ponder) or a bunch of years (Flynn) to the group. I am just thinking of someone that has kind of "seen it before" as opposed to Logan Thomas with a high ceiling and low floor. We already have young talented guys to develop.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

UFA QB's of note

Jason Campbell

Matt Flynn

Tarvaris Jackson (not Tavares, he is not the 70's disco group)

Jake Locker (retired after 4 years?)

Luke McCown

Tim Tebow

Mike Vick

Vick would be a great fit for this team of miscreants, Tebow not so much. Any QB with film would have to be on the 53, so who gets cut? Fluellen?