QB space open

....lybob

UFA QB's of note

Jason Campbell

Matt Flynn

Tarvaris Jackson (not Tavares, he is not the 70's disco group)

Jake Locker (retired after 4 years?)

Luke McCown

Tim Tebow

Mike Vick

Vick would be a great fit for this team of miscreants, Tebow not so much. Any QB with film would have to be on the 53, so who gets cut? Fluellen?

Vick has been a Steeler since week 3 of the preseason

UFA QB's of note

Jason Campbell

Matt Flynn

Tarvaris Jackson (not Tavares, he is not the 70's disco group)

Jake Locker (retired after 4 years?)

Luke McCown

Tim Tebow

Mike Vick

Vick would be a great fit for this team of miscreants, Tebow not so much. Any QB with film would have to be on the 53, so who gets cut? Fluellen?

Come on man! Jackson is a Seahawks' backup and Vick is a Steelers' backup.

Edit: Luke McCown is the Saints backup and may have to play if Brees misses time.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Vick has been a Steeler since week 3 of the preseason

Vick is listed as a UFA on nfl.com. Damn Internet, you can't trust **** on that thing.

Come on man! Jackson is a Seahawks' backup and Vick is a Steelers' backup.

Edit: Luke McCown is the Saints backup and may have to play if Brees misses time.

Guys, I got all that info from the free agency page on nfl.com. Sorry, but I'm not snopes and don't have time to fact check what should be an authoritative #$%^ing source.

Interesting, the nfl.com player info lists those players on those teams. Either crappy programming, or worse, the list is maintained manually. Sucks that you have to do a double-lookup.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Vick is listed as a UFA on nfl.com. Damn Internet, you can't trust **** on that thing.

Guys, I got all that info from the free agency page on nfl.com. Sorry, but I'm not snopes and don't have time to fact check what should be an authoritative #$%^ing source.

Interesting, the nfl.com player info lists those players on those teams. Either crappy programming, or worse, the list is maintained manually. Sucks that you have to do a double-lookup.

How about Skelton? LOL

I'm glad we picked up the kid Vaughan. He looks like he has some physical skills to compete and a high ceiling to reach.

So you're saying that the NFL's website is just "Generally Aware" of player movement? This sounds familiar.