Be Proud of Your Team

PatsFanNH

I am a Pats fan, and reading some of the comments on here I am shocked. You guys should be damn proud of your team! Why?

1. They never gave up! Lets be honest most years since BB and Brady have been in NE the Pats up 37-13 the Bills call it a day and the final score is something like 50-13. This time they fought back and made it a damn close game in 40-32.

2. Taylor, your QB showed a lot of risilience today, guy was hit more than a pinyata but he still got up and LED your team on the comeback

3. Your Defense which scared the crap out of me coming in played I would say their worst game EVER and you still had a chance.

as BB said after the KC lost last year you learn more about a team when they are being trounced than when things are going well. It shows the true makeup of the team.

So I would predict 2nd place in the AFC East for you guys and a wild card birth.. I am going to say you will be 11-5. W(with 2 of those losses to NE. :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Pats fan, and reading some of the comments on here I am shocked. You guys should be damn proud of your team! Why?

1. They never gave up! Lets be honest most years since BB and Brady have been in NE the Pats up 37-13 the Bills call it a day and the final score is something like 50-13. This time they fought back and made it a damn close game in 40-32.

2. Taylor, your QB showed a lot of risilience today, guy was hit more than a pinyata but he still got up and LED your team on the comeback

3. Your Defense which scared the crap out of me coming in played I would say their worst game EVER and you still had a chance.

as BB said after the KC lost last year you learn more about a team when they are being trounced than when things are going well. It shows the true makeup of the team.

So I would predict 2nd place in the AFC East for you guys and a wild card birth.. I am going to say you will be 11-5. W(with 2 of those losses to NE. :P

Good point. Thanks for the post. The end of it I'd say I hope you're wrong but overall thanks for the kind gesture.

In the "Do your Job" special Belichick said he felt good walking of the field at Kansas City last year because of the way his team kept fighting when the game was all but up. The Bills could use a dose of that today - the key now is Belichick was able to avoid the panic, sweep everything to one side and take the team "on to Cincinnati." We need to do that today. Get the players in, don't linger on the game film, put that to one side - reiterate that we are still a good football team and get focused on he gameplan for beating Miami. I fear that suits BB's personality much more than it suits RR's though.

it was meant to show you guys sometimes you learn more about your team in a loss than you do in a victory... For an example look at NE last year against KC.

i have always heard coaches say it's better to get blown out than lose by like 1 point because if it's the latter, you feel like you should have won and it was just one play here or there, or a ref's call, etc. and they don't need to change anything. The Bills didn't get blown out because they mounted a comeback, but essentially they did because they got so outplayed on both sides of the ball for the majority of the game. It is a wake up call to Identify the things that must change going forward. I think a lot of the issue was coaching/game plan. They have the players to win a lot of games. I'm not as down on TT as some. Especially after watching some other QBs yesterday.

The Pats are the ultimate measuring stick. Brady is a machine. It's pretty unbelievable. I agree they will win the division again easily and the AFC as well.

Fortunately, the Bills play 14 games without Brady and Belichik on the other side.

Thanks for the post!

Edited by YoloinOhio

You mean we shouldn't bench Tryod and fire Rex yet? It's just so funny how many posters around here (especially a majority of the ones with less than 500 posts) are ready to just throw away the season after a loss the best QB in the league and the best coach in the league. These are also the same posters that proclaimed we are the best team in the league after 1 game vs the Colts. So many have no perspective at all and are just knee-jerk reactors every single week. It's ruining this site, quite frankly. My ignore list is growing exponentially today, I can tell you that.

People forget to mention that this is Tyrod Taylor's second start ever in his NFL career. So he was a backup for 4 years...that doesn't prepare you for game experience. Game experience is what prepares you for game experience and this was the man's second game. Yeah, the D got torched in every respect, good. Show them they can't rely on hype to win, they need to prepare and play as hard as they can to beat a guy like Brady. This game can be a good thing IMO. It's week freaking 2.

Thanks for your post, OP. You are spot on in every respect (except I wouldn't count us out when we visit NE)!

You mean we shouldn't bench Tryod and fire Rex yet? It's just so funny how many posters around here (especially a majority of the ones with less than 500 posts) are ready to just throw away the season after a loss the best QB in the league and the best coach in the league. These are also the same posters that proclaimed we are the best team in the league after 1 game vs the Colts. So many have no perspective at all and are just knee-jerk reactors every single week. It's ruining this site, quite frankly. My ignore list is growing exponentially today, I can tell you that.

People forget to mention that this is Tyrod Taylor's second start ever in his NFL career. So he was a backup for 4 years...that doesn't prepare you for game experience. Game experience is what prepares you for game experience and this was the man's second game. Yeah, the D got torched in every respect, good. Show them they can't rely on hype to win, they need to prepare and play as hard as they can to beat a guy like Brady. This game can be a good thing IMO. It's week freaking 2.

Thanks for your post, OP. You are spot on in every respect (except I wouldn't count us out when we visit NE)!

Agreed Mark. After week 1 we were going to the Super Bowl, after yesterday we're the worst team in the league.

Before the season started, I told myself that 2-1 thru week 3 would be a great start to the season. Win in Miami and everything is all good.

If there are any positives, it's the way that we fought back into the game. Percy continues to play well. McCoy ran the ball REALLY well IMO. Need to get the ball to Sammy more.

I give you props, PatsNH. This is a classy post.

We have some posters who definitely suffer from PTBS (post traumatic Bills syndrome) and exhibit manic-depressive symptomology.

arrogant new england scum

STFU with the insults for no reason.

it was meant to show you guys sometimes you learn more about your team in a loss than you do in a victory... For an example look at NE last year against KC.

I WAS proud of how hard we continued to fight. I was dismayed by our coaching - I really felt we still got out-coached. I think Rex's style of D (pressure, stuff the run, at the expense of the quick slant and the occasional long pass because no CB on an island can be perfect) actually plays into Brady/Belicheck strengths. Still, it's happened before that the Pats have embarrassed a Rex team and he's come back roaring the 2nd time. So we'll see.

If nothing else lets hope that Rex has the boys heading into games fired up, but not "out of their mind crazy" - I think our emotions got the best of us yesterday.

Hopefully a little smack in the mouth is just what they needed to get back to being humble, working hard and winning games!

Season's far from over - Go Bills!

you must be a NE fan that didn't jump on the bandwagon when Brady showed up. nice post, although the Bills knew the Pats would stack the box and make TT throw, which he couldn't do until the box was unstacked, and the Bills could go back to running and throwing against a "normal" defensive front. And what's up with your undrafted rookie center manhandling A. Hanseworth.....oh, I mean his clone Marcell.

you must be a NE fan that didn't jump on the bandwagon when Brady showed up. nice post, although the Bills knew the Pats would stack the box and make TT throw, which he couldn't do until the box was unstacked, and the Bills could go back to running and throwing against a "normal" defensive front. And what's up with your undrafted rookie center manhandling A. Hanseworth.....oh, I mean his clone Marcell.

I been a Pats fan since 1986 and Tony Eason doing his best turtling act against the Bears lol. I was shocked how much time Brady had, even on the strip sack he had time was very weird I expected a lot more holding calls on our O line (they are rookies) and when Vollmer went down in the 1st quarter I was like crap.. but somehow they did it, I mean coach Scar was amazing and he did scout the rookies they drafted so maybe he helped out even after retiring lol