9/20/15 Bills second half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tough game! Tyrod will get better but he was the difference today in the loss. I dont worry for him though.

I think he finally got the jitters out of the way.

Taylor was bad but our defense did give up 400+ yards passing to Brady. At least with Taylor there isn't the expectation of greatness.

Things that were ****ty:

- our pass rush

- our underneath coverage

- our offensive play calling in the first half

- our special teams

- our right side of the o-line

- our quarterback's ability to feel pressure

- our quarterback's internal clock

- our quarterback's ability to keep his throws down

- our quarterback's decision making

Things that were ****ty:

- our pass rush

- our underneath coverage

- our offensive play calling in the first half

- our special teams

- our right side of the o-line

- our quarterback's ability to feel pressure

- our quarterback's internal clock

- our quarterback's ability to keep his throws down

- our quarterback's decision making

unnecessary penalties

That wasn't on Sammy it was way high ..too many dink and dunk early on cost this offense.. Once shady got going and we made the right calls things moved but the line was poor and Tyrod was a rookie. Didn't see much from the D line I know they didn't run on them much but pressure wasn't that strong

It wasnt dink and dunk. he was checking down too much.

Kid got the education from the best. and our O line still needs some work. but TT owns this one.

On to Miami

Taylor was bad but our defense did give up 400+ yards passing to Brady. At least with Taylor there isn't the expectation of greatness.

yep that bit was brutal

That wasn't on Sammy it was way high ..too many dink and dunk early on cost this offense.. Once shady got going and we made the right calls things moved but the line was poor and Tyrod was a rookie. Didn't see much from the D line I know they didn't run on them much but pressure wasn't that strong

This is Tyrod's fifth year in the NFL. He's about as far from being a rookie as you can be.

Jerry Hughes was the only player on the D line to consistently show up today. Kyle was close, but we're used to seeing more, and then Mario and Dareus were non factors.

I saw Mario actually stand up and let the play go when he could have pushed the T inside creating a bad passing lane.

oh well.

tough game! Tyrod will get better but he was the difference today in the loss. I dont worry for him though.

I think he finally got the jitters out of the way.

Agreed, 4 years a backup in his SECOND NFL start. Against the reigning Super Bowl champs. Disappointing, but not the end of the world.

Watch your tongue, junior.

Rex did not have this team ready to play. We fought back but ultimately got embarrassed by B & B... Again.

So like I said... Keep your mouth shut next time, Rex. We aren't champs until we beat the champs.

this is painfully true

This is Tyrod's fifth year in the NFL. He's about as far from being a rookie as you can be.

I think what he is saying is that Taylor looked like a rookie. Unlike last week you could tell that he was seeing the pass rush and not keeping his eyes downfield. It seems like he got his game back towards the end though so not a huge concern.

Edited by DaBills51

So like I said... Keep your mouth shut next time, Rex. We aren't champs until we beat the champs.

Talking before or after the game has no bearing on what happened on the field. It rarely does. The P*ts are internally motivated, always have been. But if it makes you feel better to think a head coach saying that they want to beat the defending champs is throwing fuel on the fire, you're wrong.

Watch your tongue, junior.

Rex did not have this team ready to play. We fought back but ultimately got embarrassed by B & B... Again.

And then when we beat them, fans like you will tell us how the win doesn't count because of some excuse........(It was a glorified PS game, they didn't have 'player X', The Pats were focused on someone else, etc)