9/20/15 Bills first half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing worse than a phantom or bogus penalty call is not seeing a single replay of these calls!!! Seriously CBS so far this is crap TV coverage. How many cameras do you have there?

This^^^. That's what I call "BS" calls--when they don't show them, often, I suspect, because the tape won't show a penalty.

So now we'll see what kind of team this is.

Are they going to put this crap behind them, or fight back?

Rex needs to get this team back on track. As of now, everyone sucks.

What amazes me is that Belichick's game plan is exactly what we all thought it'd be.. They're getting the ball out of Brady's hands quickly. And they're confusing the heck out of TT, forcing him to beat us in the air.

How were we not ready for this????

This was my fear all week. Pats are defending SB champs, being trashed as much as they were all the people against them had them fired up. Though I do think it wasn't just due to the Bills trash talking, but more a result of all the national people downplaying the Pats.

Hopefully the Bills will learn to earn respect, vs hyping themselves up every time they think they might be good. 15 years of playing small, and talking big.

Hate to say this but The Bills brought this crap on themselves. Do yourselves a favor shut your pieholes and playball. And accomplish something before you run your mouth. Look ridiculous.