TO, Biscuit and other Bills nominated for 2016 HOF

YoloinOhio

I will always remember TO for the play when he was with the 49ers. After scoring a TD against Dallas, he sprinted to the middle of the field and taunted on the cowboy star. George Teague, who played safety for the Cowboys, ran after him and gave him a shove that her deserved. For the Bills he caught a TD in a snowstorm which was cool too. One of many "getcha popcorn ready" moments from TO. A definite HOF player.

@NFL: 153 receiving TDs.

15,934 receiving yards.

Now... @terrellowens is a @ProFootballHOF Class of 2016 nominee! #PFHOF16 http://t.co/qOPCk9mE50

Bennett should definitely be in

Fred Smerlas is on the list as well.

love Fred but not sure he should be a HOFer, Ted Washington should be in though as a NT best ever in my opinion.

I was convinced watching Bennett, that he'd be in when he was with us. Hated that he left for Atlanta. Even though he made another SB and played well at Indy, he kind of fell off the map -in League recognition.

I think he's a Dark Horse now, but I'm glad he's being considered

The one guy I would like to see get in more then anyone right now is Steve Tasker a 9 time pro bowl selection,and pro bowl MVP as a "gunner"!! Not as a KR/PR/RB/WR. Totally overlooked player for what he did for the game.

TO 6 PB, Kent Hull 3 PB(one of my favorite players), Fred Smerlas 5 PB, Biscuit 8 PB, Troy Vincent 8 PB, Lawyer Milloy 7 PB, and HC Chuck Knox. First NFL HC to win 3 division titles with 3 different teams,

Would also like to see Hull, and Knox get in with Tasker. Then Smerlas, Bennett at some point down the road.