Leodis Update: Activated to the 53 - CB or Safety?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me what this does signify is the bills are not happen with their backup safeties performance.....and I look for them to aggressively fix this in the offseason.....

I personally think Safety has been a major problem for the defense this year just as much as the D line not getting a chance to do their thing.......it seems a Rex Ryan defense puts a lot of focus on communication......and that is lacking in the safety department.

To me what this does signify is the bills are not happen with their backup safeties performance.....and I look for them to aggressively fix this in the offseason.....

I personally think Safety has been a major problem for the defense this year just as much as the D line not getting a chance to do their thing.......it seems a Rex Ryan defense puts a lot of focus on communication......and that is lacking in the safety department.

Well I sure as hell hope they are not happy with the depth at safety. It's a glaring weakness. In my opinion, our three biggest needs in no particular order are safety, coverage linebacker, and OLine (tackle then guard depth).

Edited by NickelCity

Wonderlic isn't the be all end all & I think his play has steadily improved. His speech is not good and people put too much into that & they have from day 1.

There's a real bigotry in the North about people with Southern accents. There is absolutely no denying it either.

Some wonderful Wonderlic scores:

Terrell Suggs 31

Terry Bradshaw 16

Adrian Peterson 16

Dan Marino 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Ray Lewis 13

Percy Harvin 12

Hakeem Nicks 12

Jeff George 10

A.J. Green 10

Chris Johnson 10

CJ Spillah 10

Sebastian Janakowski 9

Terrelle Pryor 7

Tavon Austin 7

Vince Young 6

Frank Gore 6

Morris Claiborne 4

There's a real bigotry in the North about people with Southern accents. There is absolutely no denying it either.

Terrell Suggs 31

Terry Bradshaw 16

Adrian Peterson 16

Dan Marino 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Ray Lewis 13

Percy Harvin 12

Hakeem Nicks 12

Jeff George 10

A.J. Green 10

Chris Johnson 10

CJ Spillah 10

Sebastian Janakowski 9

Terrelle Pryor 7

Tavon Austin 7

Vince Young 6

Frank Gore 6

Morris Claiborne 4

Percy had a headache though when he took the test

Terrell Suggs 31

Terry Bradshaw 16

Adrian Peterson 16

Dan Marino 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Ray Lewis 13

Percy Harvin 12

Hakeem Nicks 12

Jeff George 10

A.J. Green 10

Chris Johnson 10

CJ Spillah 10

Sebastian Janakowski 9

Terrelle Pryor 7

Tavon Austin 7

Vince Young 6

Frank Gore 6

Morris Claiborne 4

Janikowski was drunk when he took it.

Yep. Plus scoring a ten validates all of those "million dollar arm, ten cent head" quotes, especially for a QB.

No way Bradshaw scored a 16 though. He must have had some idiot take it for him.

Bradshaw is not the brightest apple on the tree, and I think he is suffering from early onset dementia..

Tim-

Yep. Plus scoring a ten validates all of those "million dollar arm, ten cent head" quotes, especially for a QB.

No way Bradshaw scored a 16 though. He must have had some idiot take it for him.

Bradshaw is not the brightest apple on the tree, and I think he is suffering from early onset dementia..

Tim-

No amateur diagnosis here, but it's rather painful watching him on Fox as you can see him declining.

AW is a key here. pull him out and it takes weeks to get another communicator in there at the same level. Injuries hurt, they really do. People need to realize its like losing a QB when your key safety goes down. savvy guy calling the coverages replaced by a guy who's had no reps. When you change coaches/schemes/communication and have a CBA which doesn't allow any work in the offseason, you get a bunch of injuries to your leaders (TT, AW, KW) you will be messed up for a few weeks if not more. This ain't college football.

Bradshaw is what he is. pretty much unwatchable. sad. He needs to wrap it up.