Now you know this is a big game - ESPN's in town

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either man... Voice is coming back real slow... I been practicing on a limited basis but I should be full go to talk in 2-3 days.

Cautionary tale. Remember this the next time anyone complains about offseason conditioning programs.

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills HC Rex Ryan sitting down today @HannahStormESPN. Catch the interview Sunday on @SportsCenter.

CPIBKO8W8AAuYNP.jpg

Why is Hannah Storm hosting and not Kevin Connors? When they went to Cleveland for the Cavs they had Jay Crawford doing it. They need to have one of the biggest Bills supporters out there attending his first game at the Ralph.

Why is Hannah Storm hosting and not Kevin Connors? When they went to Cleveland for the Cavs they had Jay Crawford doing it. They need to have one of the biggest Bills supporters out there attending his first game at the Ralph.

I was pretty sure Connor's will be there as well. I recall him tweeting it will be his first bills game at the Ralph.

Nvm. It was just a petition to ESPN to get him on the show for Sunday. Hope they send him anyways.

Edited by The Wiz